What TV shows are youwatching?

Patriot Act when it’s on
Designate Survivor too

2 Likes

I’m rewatching Airbender. It’s so so good, such amazing character writing and plotting and just everything. @SammyG it’s a bummer to hear Nickelodeon aired them out of order!
Also just finished She-ra and Bojack Horseman. She-ra is very sweet, Bojack is amazing and destroyed my heart multiple times lol.
Gonna have to check out Dark now!

1 Like

God bless dailymotion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wild wild country …what a controversial autobiography. Sheela is the one to watch through out… remarkably out-standing bold character.

2 Likes

Actually, after reading about Dark, I’m gonna skip it. lol! I don’t like to watch scary / gory shows. :grimacing:

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo Lol dude, I knew it’d be a sad movie but didn’t think it would be THAT heartbreaking. Great film though.

@LutherianI can’t wait either… That latest trailer for season 3 is so epic. It’s gonna be a wild ride haha.

@darnspider @anon17734191 Yeah I’m really loving this show. Feel so late on it lol. If it keeps this quality momentum up, I can see myself putting it up there with some of my favorite anime.

@anon6431808 Thanks for reminding me about wild wild country. Had a friend recount the whole story and it sounds extremely intriguing. I don’t know too much of Oshi’s philosophy but as my friend described it… spiritual hedonism? Is that what it was?

7 Likes

11 Likes

@Samurai, careful not to spoil stuff!

@SammyG I definitely hold ATLA up there with the greatest shows ever. I think it’s up there with Breaking Bad, among the shows it’s unfair to compare other shows to! :joy: It manages to have a fantastic ending too, which seems to be particularly rare even with good shows.

A favorite comedy of mine. Monk:

After the unsolved murder of his wife, Adrian Monk develops obsessive-compulsive disorder, which includes his terror of germs and contamination. His condition costs him his job as a prominent homicide detective in the San Francisco Police Department, but he continues to solve crimes with the help of his assistant and his former boss.

2 Likes

That 70s show haha it’s awesome, first type of show like this i’ve seen.

3 Likes

Irreversible. That’s an intense one. I do love how 1/2 of Daft Punk (Thomas Bangalter) did the score. Isn’t it the same director who did Enter The Void?

Edit: Yes, Gaspar Noé - That guy makes some powerful and raw films. He had a new one come out last year called Climax I’ve yet to see.

This was such a tune

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o_CD_-7FxZw

Anybody watch i shouldn’t be alive documentary reenactments?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KtY-Q4hUdm4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x2RM-z-cvo0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zck6-22rnl8

1 Like

@Philip_Weiss thoughts abot the Bojaaaaaaackkk Hooooorseman?

1 Like

Dark 3 season is out now, be prepared for your mind to be cooked lol

1 Like

It would deserve its own topic but it is still relevant for Mythbusters fans and about other movie franchises such as Star Wars, Jurassic Park, etc. I stumbled upon this today.

He recently died after suffering from a brain aneurysm.

https://youtu.be/Px_5Z0pPlPc

4 Likes

I’m shocked! Shocked, I tell you! :scream:

Not one mention of Westworld is this thread?!
It’s like a live action anime, originally written by Michael Crichton(of Jurrasic Park fame), produced by JJ Abrams, and story written by the Nolan brother who loves plot twists…

Watch now, thank me later :stuck_out_tongue:

This show was cancelled (due to bad scheduling and weird, misleading name title), but it might have been the funniest show I’ve watched in a decade (Read the reviews as proof)

• Downward Dog

Gonna be nearly impossible to find it online, but it’s well worth buying the DVD set for it.
I still quote lines from it (with absolutely no one understanding what I’m referring to) :smiley:

Speaking of dogs and tear jerkers

• Hachi: A Dog’s Tale

Owl’s earlier jpg applies

No Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D??

On it’s last season, but all the previous seasons are like shows I’ve mentioned before - based on real events, hidden in plain sight, as “sci-fi” comic book characters.

Rumor has it, they had to use some of the actual tech in filming because it was cheaper/easier than using greenscreen/Cgi.

• Star Trek: Picard

Classic Star Trek character. Well written. Lots of throwback to original series.

I’ve described it to friends “as the same concept as The Mandolorian but actually good!” lol (Sorry Yiddle. Yep, Yiddle, not baby Yoda)
Don’t worry, that’s not a spoiler. You find this out in the first 20 minutes of the show.

I’ve got more but will save til later…

3 Likes

Nooooooooooo…
Not Hachi :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

X-FILES
The Title is self-explanatory…
Its about aliens and stuff… :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Now I started to watch Babylon Berlin on Netflix , one of best series along with Dark I must say. For recommendation surely.

How come has no one mentioned Adventure time!

2 Likes