What TV shows are youwatching?

Episode three haha…

By the time I got there, @anon37166570 had scarier recommendations for me so I switched gears :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha feel free… I got curious and read the episodes synopsis and played the spoiler myself lol

3 Likes

Yeah…remind me to never go to a movie with you…especially if you’ve already seen it. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

When GoT was on, I made life hell for some of my friends haha… They either had to watch it before me…or stay far away from me!!

Nothing like that though lately…something you wait for, eagerly anticipate each week… My GF watches some show where Nicole Kidman keeps crying and someone killed her husband and meh, not worth watching… :unamused:

For the amount of crying and melodrama, I would need like 50% of the cast to be murdered if I had to watch one more episode!

3 Likes

Yep…back to our Joss Whedon and JJ Abrams convo from before…
They were masters as making each episode a cliffhanger…
Lost was a master at doing that for commercial breaks!

Hard to recapture the “beautiful angst” of having to wait a week.

So violent!..
Have you listened to Emotional Release lately?? :rofl:

2 Likes

I think Netflix culture killed it too… dump all episodes of a season together… By episode 7, I am sometimes tired or eager to know what happens and I just go the second half of episode 10!

2 Likes

yep

1 Like

I guess I have been watching way too many Korean zombie movies!

1 Like

Some of us like binge watching. :eyes:

1 Like

Misses the joy of discussing for a week tho…
“what do you think that meant?”
“Who was that at the end in the shadows?”

and getting 100 different theories!

Why the aforementioned Nolan movies are classics…
One can watch The Prestige, Inception or Memento (figured out…this was the original 'Tenet" :smirk:) and come to a different conclusion depending on your mood…
Like a good book.

2 Likes

Are you watching that show too where Nicole Kidman is always hyperventilating? (please say no please say no!)

2 Likes

Lol… which show is that? Sounds intriguing :face_with_monocle::joy:

3 Likes

I remember those days going to a diner and discussing with friends. lol!

BUT then again we all made time and used to get together for coffee/drinks and chat about these things. Nowadays, no one has time and are too busy or just don’t know how to communicate.

2 Likes

Asked my GF, got a glare and was told there is no such show… Apparently it is not her husband that gets killed but someone else (my bad lol)…

1 Like

That’s what happens when you call out someone else’s name :wink:
You start getting evil glares… :rofl:

1 Like

lol! No, I haven’t heard of this show.

2 Likes

Thank GOD! All hope is not lost yet…humanity still has a chance!!

2 Likes

Was saving this gif for an important topic…but too perfect…ah well…

3 Likes

You guys are too funny!

Has anyone watched His Dark Materials?
It’s a pretty good show and interesting concepts. I feel that the person’s daemons could be servitors as well.

3 Likes

Saw something terribly sad today. Had no idea things were this bad in Lebanon! I remember hearing something about a blast, but nothing more…

1 Like