What TV shows are youwatching?

Has anyone seen Altered Carbon? It’s on Netflix. What were your thoughts on it?

I fell in love with that show and binged-watched both Season 1 and 2. So so good.

1 Like

I watched a few episodes season 1 of Lucifer and can’t seem to get into it. The acting is so-so. :thinking:

1 Like

That’s true. He is. Isn’t the ‘Devil’ supposed to be charismatic? :wink:

1 Like

Sheila is straight-up crazy. :joy:

It was a gripping, well done documentary.

2 Likes

I’m running out of shows / movies to watch. :slightly_smiling_face: Need some more recommendations.

Nothing gory / scary please. :fearful:

1 Like

5 Likes

I recently watched Into the Wild, really loved it:

3 Likes

I am hooked to Nordic murder mystery shows lol! Perhaps @anon6431808 has some recommendations. Lately, I’ve been watching a German series, “Der Pass”.

European shows with a gothic/supernatural element are my flavor of the season! Requiem was a good series too!

4 Likes

It’s a masterpiece indeed, with an epic soundtrack. Even if @Philip_Weiss is right about its potential consequences.

Speaking about Philip, I had watched that at its first release in cinema L’Épée de Bois, Rue Mouffetard. Good old theater from another era.

3 Likes

What’s your usual cup of tea?

1 Like

This one is funny and cosy.

5 Likes

8 Likes

im excited for season 2! season 1 was really great!

2 Likes

I really love the dark joke :laughing: in the first season. I hope the second season at least as good as the first

Re Zero :)

1 Like

When does The Boys S02 come out? Next Friday?

I think so. The release date is 4 September which is next friday.

1 Like

Lately I’ve been re-watching Lie To Me… which you can watch on prime.

The world’s leading deception researcher, Dr. Cal Lightman, studies facial expression, body language and tone of voice to determine when a person is lying and why, which helps law enforcement and government agencies uncover the truth. But his skills also make it easier for him to deceive others.

5 Likes

This was a nice show that I watched the first season of and then either the plot fell off or they started switching times.

I think I’ll add this to rewatch as well as I no longer remember any plot points so it will be like new again.

1 Like

Yes lol. It’s been a long time since i saw it so it’s like my first time again :rofl:

1 Like