What TV shows are youwatching?

Hmm, have yet to check this out….

2 Likes

watched… nice movies

Anything with time travel I jump in :joy:

I suppose you won’t like Loki
PS: warning disclaimer, it’s a Marvel Studio series

3 Likes

It’s interesting for other reasons :wink::smirk:, but as @Maoshan_Wanderer said, you know I’m hard to impress.

Actually, Wandavision was so creative, it’s gonna be hard for them to outdo that with these new spinoffs.

I expect most shows to be bland or repetitive tho.
Baby Yoda finished strong after a bland start.
Loki is already better than those boring beginning episodes of Star Wars, so let’s hope it finishes as strong.

4 Likes

If you watch anime then I can recommend these two series which I watched recently:

2 Likes

Watched the movie Black Widow. Why do they keep casting Scarlett? She can’t act for her life.

4 Likes

finished watching

i liked it (saved by the toffee sucking actor)

1 Like

rofl!
I can’t even make it thru the beginning back story sequence before she even appears. :woman_shrugging:

All the Avenger Movies feel like such a grind to me.
One day I’ll get around to watching the (12??) I haven’t finished watching.

2 Likes

Why would you do that? :joy::joy::joy:

I liked the the latest Thor movie, the Ragnarok one, but I think that’s the only one :laughing:

1 Like

Well I imagine it will be on at a doctor’s office or on an airplane or something like that. Pretty sure that’s how I watched the only one I’ve seen all the way thru. :rofl:

1 Like

Ah yeah since covid I totally forgot about long haul flights :laughing: I also watched some there, black panther for sure. I guess for that it’s good, I also like cheesy Disney movies on flight lol

1 Like

So, people here will watch all the no good summer horror/teen movies down to the bottom of the bucket list on Netflix but somehow they sht all over Marvel.

Wow

4 Likes

Sorry if what I said hurt your feelings… It’s nothing personal :joy:

4 Likes

Nah, 3/4 of the characters suck on Avengers it’s true lol. Without Robert Downey, I probably won’t watch the next avengers.

All I mean is I’ve seen what people here watch…
Never mind me

2 Likes

Just me talking sh*t about Avengers, but tell me which of my recommendations you felt was poor.

As alluded to above, I’m very particular about what I recommend so I’m pretty sure I can convince you of the merits of the movie/show in question.

I have a 9/10 rotten tomatoes recommendations score among my movie watching friends :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Not you, you seem to have value your time :+1:

2 Likes

Because she comes with a very special landing pose :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I know a lot of wizard read this thread, if they can send some healing to Daniel Craig and luck to the no time to die set…. That’d be great because at this rate, there won’t be a movie at all

Any bond fans in the house ?

2 Likes

Lol and they make fun of this pose in the new Black Widow movie…

I think I like Doctor Strange (I guess it has too many synchronicities with my worldview atm) and Thor the next, followed by the ever green Ironman. Don’t really care for Cap America for some reason (with his shield and all lol)… also liked their Netflix shows - Iron Fist and Jessica Jones (before they got too political).

Totally hated Captain Marvel though…was waiting for the action to start and the movie ended lol

5 Likes

I said what I said. :stuck_out_tongue::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes