What TV shows are youwatching?

All the characters are great and relatable in this show. So good!

1 Like

interesting movie i watched recently

3 Likes

Yes it is @Yuichi. Yes it is…

1 Like

Watching Atypical! It’s fantastic!

1 Like

One of my favorite shows

1 Like

Kinda silly but funny show from NZ…

2 Likes

Jujutsu Kaisen

2 Likes

Very Good warm drama

v good liked it

Project Blue Book
Sci-fi show about UFO sighting in America.

3 Likes

I like this movie and Gregory Peck, but his accent in this movie :roll_eyes:

1 Like

hehe, yes. the accent…
i had to watch his other movies to de-Peck that accent :joy:

1 Like

My list may not be very related to knowledge and wisdom but it was pretty fun

The boys- entertaining
Altered carbon- could it be the future? (I only liked the first season)
Omni-man- I liked the theory that these are aliens or like beings who were much better than humans, but sympathized with them and started helping them, kind of like how you explained the other entities are called
(If you know what I mean)

Kung fu panda- all the movies, were very wise and likeable, I mean they explained some inner truths in a calm manner
Hannah- it was drama, but I kind of liked it

The exorcist series, it was interesting too, church is evil?

Ben 10 ultimate aliens: I did not notice this back then, but now that I see it, they mention some very interesting concepts like mana, timelines, knights templar, magic, and yeah it’s very cool to see ben change into those amazing aliens :skull:

3 Likes

I barely watch tv but atm im watching ‘criminal minds’

3 Likes
The Boys Spoiler

I loved the Girls Get it Done episode where the girls beat Stormfront. So satisfying and hilarious to watch lol.

purely because she did terrible things and she finally got what she deserved.

i finished Schitt’s Creek for the second time. planning on watching it again from the beginning!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I actually enjoyed this movie.
The classic “summer action popcorn movie.”

In the comic books, the most compelling storyline (for me at least) was the backstory of Snake-eyes and Stormshadow, especially as ninjas were all the rage back then.

This movie stays true to the basic concepts of the comic book story while making the basic martial arts ninja/samurai movie.
So lots of action and cool fight scenes with some basic old-school martial arts honor, tradition, and hard work, etc themes throughout.

Of course. the ending will probably leave non GI JOE comic fans confused and let down as the reasons for Snake-Eyes and Stormshadow working for who they worked for in the comic book were equally “thin” in logic as well. :joy:

9 Likes

One of the main reasons i keep re watching older shows. Good shows are really hard to come by these days.

3 Likes

That’s what I started to do. I’m watching Stranger Things again right now. So great.

3 Likes

The first season was interesting but the kids (especially 11) started to irritate me lol. It just seems way overrated imo. To each their own.

3 Likes