What TV shows are youwatching?

That movie was too intense for me. Horror movies usually don’t really bother me but hereditary was traumatizing lol.

1 Like

The ending haunts me. Apparently the young man who starred in it had a lot of issues afterwards :weary:

1 Like

This is top notch. I never thought she’d have a character as good as Scully …. But Stella is

3 Likes

I saw this the other night- 2067. My husband and I really loved it although it got bad reviews. It was legit sci-fi and very uplifting. Kodi Smit- McPhee was wonderful in it.

3 Likes

planning to watch

1 Like

yes, really good movie :100:

1 Like

@anon37166570 and @Ethansunny

Wow what a show.

Interesting that Paul Spector’s motives come down to him wanting to be acknowledged/“heard” in his own right. Make his mark on the world as Stella puts it. And him not being acknowledged makes him very angry.

I felt very confused as to whose side I was supposed to be on, throughout the entire show :sweat_smile:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Finally got the wifi back today after 7 month and lockdown just started, perfect time to catch up.

Just watched Venom, wasn’t bad :+1:
Even good.

Nice, watching GI Joe next

Edit: I also watched Nobody, I like the actor.

It’s the same genre as John Wick and the mechanics.
Not bad

7 Likes

7 months… Don’t think I’d survive that, haha!
Time to indulge!

4 Likes

Honestly, you get used to it.
Even water and electricity shortages, when it lasts long enough you develop new habits and it’s weird to get it again.

Yup, indulging :+1:

6 Likes

True.

3 Likes

Finishing up Downton Abbey… As an American, hearing all the "milord " this and “milady” had me interpreting the action through a Game of Thrones lens, which sort of worked. It been enjoyable enough, but I would have abandoned the series after Season 3 if not for familial obligations.

2 Likes

What!?!
Love Downton Abbey… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

With Matthew’s death, the show lost a certain feel. The reworking of Mary’s character was unfortunate. I’m still rooting Hughes and Carson, Mosley and Baxter, Anna and Mr. Bates, and even Thomas, but the upstairs folks don’t do much for me. Branson is the character I most dread on screen. Although, I’ll say that Rose was a good addition, and I’m starting to become invested in Edith’s story, despite my original misgivings about her.

3 Likes

I was hoping they’d bring back Stella for another season. Have you seen The Sinner? 3 seasons so far with Bill Pullman. They are very different shows, but somehow kinda similar.

2 Likes

JImmyMcgil gone wild :fire:

3 Likes

@AkiraTheWild

Edit: Spoilers in the video obviously

I kept saying they should make a tv show with just Saul back in the BB days. I’m glad they did, Saul Goodman stole every scene he was in.I

5 Likes

Its all good man :point_right: :point_right:

3 Likes

This was excellent. Loved this show and very sad when it ended.

2 Likes