What TV shows are youwatching?

i love God’s Own Country!! the love and connection between them was amazing to feel.

have you watched shelter?

1 Like

Hope they let us buy/rent it on Vudu/Apple for streaming soon! I’ve been waiting for Tenet!

2 Likes

Me too, and I like that the film isn´t about coming out, but instead of having the courage of open one´s heart and being vulnerable. And Alec Secaruanu is really cute… :wink:

Haven´t watched Shelter, thanks for the tip. I´ll check it out!

2 Likes

Anyone watching the new HBO documentary on NXIVM? Interesting stuff! Though it is about a cult with various associated evils, most folks seem to agree that the protocols they followed were very effective in releasing limiting beliefs. The actress form Smallville got convicted for various crimes associated with this cult.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31rSR0w0z30

2 Likes

Yes, I’m watching it. Very interesting .

1 Like

Looks amazing with an exceptional cast! Can’t wait to watch it.

2 Likes

@anon6431808 So, I decided to give the show Lucifer another go. It took about 6/7 episodes to finally start getting into it. lol!

I think it was the underlying story of a dysfunctional family even though they are angels that finally hooked me. That devil grows on ya’ :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I started watching Lucifer too! Progress has been slow as too many seasons now to catch up on! lol

So many things to watch now!

• The Boys (Amazon Prime)
  • Lovecraft Country (HBO)
  • Raised by Wolves (HBO) - hopefully this won’t be like a Twilight
  • Giri/Haji (Netflix) - LOVING this one
3 Likes

The other was a great movie

1 Like

Some of my favorite thrillers

2 Likes

Yes it was. Surprising plot + I like everything with Nicole Kidman!

2 Likes

Yes she’s great :ok_hand:

1 Like

All of them :+1:t2:.
The Coen brothers are awesome!

1 Like

Trespass, before i go to sleep, malice, to die for, were some of my favorites from her. :wink::+1:

1 Like

Haha yes :+1:. That was actually one of my favorites of Douglas. He should have gotten an award for that.

1 Like

Wow awesome. Thanks for the reminders. I especially love the borne trilogy, they were great. Good memories man :+1:. I will have to rewatch some of these.

1 Like

@anon37166570 Are you watching Raised by Wolves on HBO? So far, I have mixed feelings about it, not sure yet if I like it.

Lovecraft Country got better this week, went all Indiana Jones lol!

1 Like

It seems like Raised by Wolves will be on HBO nordic later on, I’ll check it out when the time comes!

2 Likes

Anyone watching Mulan on Disney+? Any reviews and feedback on whether it is worth the 30 bucks? I hope there is at least a dragon in the movie lol

Haven’t seen but read reviews… No dragon.
And i"ll leave it at that cause reviewers gonna review…