What TV shows are youwatching?

Highly recommend watching Stutz. :star2:

Didn’t think I would get much as I got from watching it. So good!

1 Like

Watching this at the moment.

5 Likes

Loved that show

3 Likes

Jack Ryan, Season 3

1 Like

It wasn’t as exciting as the first part but they’ve outdone themselves with the cinematic experience as always.

2 Likes

Yeah I watched recently. I was gonna complain about some things but I’m probably gonna watch all Avatar movies anyway so.

You may like (emphasis on may) children of the sea.

To me it was great, ngl. But the animation is amazing. Then the writing gets increasingly crazy. Top anime if you ask me.

So I came to recommend other stuff though. But looking for that movie youtube reminded me of

Great stuff. It was fun and entertaining. I guess it is supposed to be for children. Given how much I enjoyed it, for children it must be mind-blowing or smth xD

This one should be good for kids too.

For those into asthetics:

Now finally here we go:

This is some next level thing for animation. Really recommend.

I dunno what appears on the trailer. Show gets better as it advances.

2 Likes

I just watched Glass Onion (the prequel to Knives Out) and it was really nice

3 Likes

yes the movie was lengthy too. but overall a great theatrical experience.
thank you for these recs! i’ll watch at least a few if not all :blush:

1 Like

Hi, Amber3. Sorry didn’t see your recommendation until now. I have seen only a few minutes of Shetland but it’s on my list. Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just finished Children of the Sea
Mind-boggling. But yet makes some sense. Great animation though. Reminded me of Avatar like you said…

2 Likes

Finished this just now. Twas cute. Refreshing if you’re accustomed to the fantasy romance anime movies xD

But otherwise these are my two top anime romances:

3 Likes

Loved the first one too! I presume you have already seen A Silent Voice?

4 Likes

Yeah. One of the best anime movies ^^

It has a great, realistic character development and story telling. And a great ending :ok_hand:

At first I thought it was like a crappy “anti-bullying” gov-funded ad xD. Like the japanese gov hired these people to make a movie about bullying…but man does it improve.

Those two “favourite romances” and A Silent Voice are movies I’d rewatch…and I can’t say that about many.

3 Likes

Lmao that never crossed my mind :rofl: It’s definitely one of those that stick with you, another one I’m thinking of rn is I Want to Eat Your Pancreas!!

Yes, same, I pretty much never rewatch movies or TV-shows I loved as it just ruins the initial magic for me haha

2 Likes
4 Likes

Was feeling low so watched Boss Baby and couldn’t stop smiling :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I see it and raise you:

I actually watch Bob’s Burger for comfort :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Dayum no one recs animation movies Iike you :heart:

2 Likes

The recent documentation on psychedelics on Netflix is just beautiful.

It really shows the need for legalization and the benefit of them, especially for people with PTSD anxiety and depression.

It’s kind of heartbreaking to watch the documentary for me, because I realize how many people are needlessly suffering…but I feel like the tide is turning! :slightly_smiling_face:10 years ago a documentary like that wouldnt have been made .

4 Likes

Not a TV series but this one I keep coming back to once in a while

1 Like