What TV shows are youwatching?

Anything with those actors count.

“What did I just watch?” movie (or scifi adventure anime) from 90s Japan.

6.4/10 (that’s the actual rating, which is kinda accurate).

I’d watch any old anime movie though.

1 Like
2 Likes

Der Schwarm - Basierend auf dem Bestseller von Frank Schätzing - ZDFmediathek

There is this series released based on the novel by Frank Schätzing - Der Schwarm - The Swarm.
Its here in the zdf mediathek; if you set up a VPN with server location in germany you can watch it too. Plus it can be watched in English and with subtitles if needed.

I read the book a very long time ago, it had a thousand pages and was quite fascinating.
Amazon.com: The Swarm: A Novel eBook : Schatzing, Frank: Kindle-Shop

2 Likes

Ghosts, originally on BBC but watching on HBO max

The first season is extra zany and a little slow moving but the second season really hits its stride and balances the adorable comedy with really deep themes which illustrate the human condition across centuries.

Starting the third season now …

3 Likes

I have a list of stuff during the week.

Star Trek Shows, Matlock, ER, Cutthroat Kitchen (it’s a cooking competition), Night Court, MasterChef, etc.

4 Likes

Just seen John wick 4 in the cinema

The bomb!!! :fire:

5 Likes

watched Super Mario Bros in the cinema yesterday with my bro and nephew and actually really liked it. Would recommend it ;)

3 Likes
1 Like

No one’s watching the new season of Succession?

3 Likes

:eyes: :eyes:

Say no more

1 Like

I’ve been watching The Mandalorian as the new episodes come out also watched Doctor Who a few times recently with some friends, I am watching Kamen Rider it is a fun ride so far, trying to work my way through some of the seasons in no particular order and I just finished Build it was pretty great, not sure which season I will go for next.

1 Like

Dang you just reminded me to watch more Kamen Rider. I posted somewhere here about W, which I loved.

1 Like

Oh yea I forgot about kamen rider Geats I think im current on that 30 episodes are out so far its pretty good, you should watch that

1 Like
1 Like

Tulsa King

1 Like

Seems fun! This is the dude from Silicon Valley…!

1 Like

Never saw that one, but he is a hoot, very deadpan

1 Like

It’s not :moyai:

Oh I liked these ones, I recently watched one of the recent ones named “Kamen Raider Ghost” . Even though I felt a strong intention to sell plastic toys to Japanese kids I still had a great time with the transformations and sound effects. Made feel like a kid watching Power Rangers all over again, I even finished watching the whole show!

2 Likes
3 Likes