What TV shows are youwatching?

I don’t really follow a lot of shows these days or even bother to watch any new content, and it’s been like this for a while now because, as JAAJ said, it’s just all trash, isn’t it?

I usually just go back to watching my old shows if anything. Generally speaking though, I prefer sitcoms or comedy shows like these four below for instance.

Honestly, for a great laugh, you can’t go wrong with The Simpsons. It’s even still going quite strong today, but I haven’t watched any of the latest seasons, so I can’t say much about the new episodes. Just check this out :joy:

I’m not too sure if anyone’s watched this British sitcom (The Thin Blue Line) before but it’s basically a comedy about these incompetent police officers at this police station. All I remember is Detective Inspector Derek Grim’s outbursts that he used to have and how he expressed himself when under stress, when things went wrong, or whenever things didn’t go according to plan. This is just a full on montage of it all :laughing:

The Blackadder sitcom is also an honourable mention for another comedy great. After watching this scene, you’ll probably see math from another perspective :joy:

4 Likes

I was REALLY hoping we would get a new season around this time since last season dropped a year ago, but instead it was announced for August 2024 :expressionless:

4 Likes

Wheel of Time Season 2 Ep 1 is on Prime. Just aired today.

2 Likes

Darker than black is so good and so emotionally devastating

2 Likes

Anyone watched the live action one piece adaptation?

Man I found it fun to watch, might have to start one piece soon

Mihawk is a badass

2 Likes
1 Like

Lol, I watched a few clips that you linked.

They’re Quite Funny.

It makes fun of those Indians who are Claiming Everything. :grinning:

I like Bollywood and Indian Spirituality, but I read and watched videos of Indians claiming they got an Empire in the past that spanned huge swaths of Earth (like that Empire included China, Arabia, etc.)…
(and no one else agrees)

Now, some Romanians are in the same category, with the Dacians (supposedly Germans, Scandinavians and Dutch people are descendants of Dacians! :roll_eyes::grin: C’mon…)! C’mon, if Dacians were THAT Great, how come our country’s called Romania, from Rome (Well, in Latin, Italian and Romanian it’s called Roma)?

This Sort of Claiming Extraordinary things…
I’m sorry for Everyone who does it…

Some Serbians, some Greeks, some Albanians (and the list goes on), I have seen the same patterns, they Created, Invented, Discovered and Conquered Everything!

Anyway, I went a little bit offtopic.

Edit: Still, there is some truth to almost every claim…
For example, Indians did had Ashoka The Great and their Southern Kingdoms Dominated the Indian Ocean, especially to the East, where they exported their Culture and Religion, all the way to Indonesia.

Also, indeed, thousands of years ago, many people migrated from the territory of today’s Romania, and especially through that territory, Westward, so there is some truth there.
Im speaking about Indo Europeans, who indeed migrated in All Directions from an area near the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea.

1 Like

Looking good so far.

1 Like

As good as it gets on Netflix.

Finished The Continental and I like it :mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

Few days ago treated myself with the books of the Wheel of Time, first one which the Season 1 is based on, is quite a pleasant reading

1 Like

I just finished The Creator and I honestly loved it

3 Likes

This is way better than I expected. The episodes feel like they are five mins long. It has a really great pace.

It may be cause the animation reminds me of Pacific Rim but it feels like a Kaiju anime…I needed one xD

I’d give it a try if you like Kaiju stuff…as long as you don’t expect truly giant beasts to be there. They are just ghost-sininster type pokemons basically xD

P.S: I’m on ep5 so this review can change xD

1 Like

Can’t believe this is the first time I’ve seen Alita Battle Angel .

Really nice, can recommend

3 Likes

The only tv show that conveys mysticism, metaphysics and materialism in the most authentic way.

4 Likes

I used to love following this show (Blue Mountain State) around the early 2010’s, but unfortunately it got cancelled after the third season.

Basically, it’s supposed to be this irreverent slapstick comedy that’s centred around college football life and excessive debauchery. It has similarities to the themes of American Pie, although that was more of a coming-of-age story about a group of best friends in high school, and is more diluted compared to the BMS show.

You wont ever see films and TV shows like this anymore… the worlds changing. I cant really find a trailer for it, but apparently it’s on Netflix and Apple TV if anyone’s interested.

1 Like

I’m halfway through the show and this ep won me over so yep…looking forward to this.

3 Likes