What's The Top Most Powerful / Effective Frequency By Sapien Medicine For Abundance, Prosperity, & Luck?

Woven Worlds - Millions

5 Likes

Although it hasn’t been updated to include some of the newer releases, this thread has lots of useful information for you:

Differences between Money/Career/Abundance audios

2 Likes

It depends on how consistent you are with the field.

My recommendation is that no matter what you do with it. Be consistent. This is why I love wearing tags. They’re just 24hr active. And will always infuse you with it.

The abundance one is quite strong enough to bring money flow to you. At least to me

6 Likes

Used only the free ones until now.

Got the best results from Millionaire Mindset and Abundance mindset.

they instantly lift me up, reduce fear of lack. Can literally feel myself getting a better relationship to money and abundance in general. If I loop them overnight almost everytime I receive gifts (like 170€ shoes, a lot of free food…), money, job opportunities… the next day. And I struggled alot with anxiety in regards to money the last years.
(Should use them more consistently)

13 Likes

Any one or all of the following three

The Force of Life
Gratitude for Blessings

8 Likes

Way to go!

3 Likes

This one is good. Also Fortuna Smiles as well as the mandala

And this is from woven worlds contentment:

When we think of manifestation, we generally think of creating a life of peace and abundance.

This is our most powerful manifestation tool yet and should give the necessary push much of you may need to find the fulfilment you deserve.

7 Likes

Well, those are not frequencies, but morphic fields, which is a HUGE difference, but other than that I second @Imegoen advice. If you are consistent any field which have abundance/wealth/luck in name will work.

3 Likes

Can I please know what do you mean by the tags?

Field in tag form or costum one.

Tags like you can wear the field like when you using necklace tag. But the field is inside the tag

1 Like

There was a line of fields placed into images and then those images were placed on dog tags that Sapien used to sell. (You can see examples of these on the inactive SapienShop site.) One such tag was to Draw Abundance and Prosperity (Enlightened states description).

For a variety of reasons, the dog tag program has been discontinued. No new dog tags are beginning made now, which is why that site is inactive. The tags have been replaced by things like NFTs and some jewelry-style pendants.

1 Like

Thankyou so much i am totally new here so thankyou so much for helping me🙏

1 Like

Thankyou so much for giving me such a long paragraph. I express my gratitude for taking your time for helping me :pray:

2 Likes

It would be a great help for me if someone please let me know what fields help me to achieve a job. I am unemployed since 4years.

1 Like

Try this ones, i think they will help you. Even more if you focus on your intent while listening.
Also “ The Unbreakable “ which is a paid one.

Good luck and prosperity for you!

7 Likes

Can I please know how much times i have to hear this in a day?

2 Likes

Start slow and build up from there, especially if you’re new to fields.

Most of the fields have listening suggestions in their description (on YouTube as well as in the top posts of the fields’ threads). For those fields without specific directions, be guided by the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated), which explains this information.

tl:dr: A good general rule of thumb would be to listen to each of those fields (in @Star’s post above yours) 2 times each (then go on to the next field), doing that maybe 2 or 3 times a day. More is not “better” with these fields.

3 Likes

Thankyou so much for the response :pray:

3 Likes

This one:

Wealth Mantra Meditations

(See what I did there :moneybag::dollar:)

3 Likes

It’s certainly effective for you (seeing what you did there :wink: Very smooth.).

2 Likes