What's your number ? (talking money over here)

@anon46520955

Ok, I re-read it, I can see how it can sounds worst than what I meant. I’m not talking global meltdown :joy:

2 Likes

Hahaha

3 Likes

Lol,
Use someone else’s money to pay someone else to work and get your cut. The bigger you make it, the bigger your cut. You give orders, collect the money and redistribute.

That’s what a king do, that’s what a CEO do. Banks need to invest their cash, people are desperate for jobs.

3 Likes

buy lottery tickets til you win big

6 Likes

/kicks Josh/

9 Likes

did OM say something

5 Likes

You’re funny! -.-

6 Likes

So cute, the fatherly-brotherly vibe between your two

@Josh don’t worry, he really likes you

6 Likes

I am too powerful

4 Likes

Maybe I was wrong :grimacing:

4 Likes

I legit don’t remember the AGREEMENT Josh and I had about not buying lottery tickets…

I get to give him an Atomic wedgie
or
Post his most embarrassing pics on the school facebook page?

Something like that…

6 Likes

im not buying them, im telling others too

6 Likes

Intellectual dishonesty is worth a quantum wedgie

7 Likes

If I would gain this amount of money, right now, I would need 2200000 PLN (about 500000 USD) to live comfortably for the rest of my life (including current inflation) I would not buy Ferrari or anything I just want to be able to not work at all. :stuck_out_tongue: So I can Say my Laziness motivates me :grin:

6 Likes

I have 9 and 10 figure goals.
Also, concrete plans / strategy to get there.
It would take 5 -7 years of a lot of hard work.

7 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan Thanks for starting this topic. I feel that it’s an important one for me as I’ve been looking more at my finances lately… must be Capital Governance helping push me along. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s making me realize that I won’t have enough to retire with and that is a scary thought. Having lost a bunch of money in the past, it’s critical now more than ever. Now, it’s about saving as much as I can and finding other ways to add to my nest egg. As far as numbers are concerned, like yourself, I’m looking to retire with a healthy nest egg where I don’t have to worry about myself or things I want to buy or places I want to travel.

This is not as easy as you are making out to be. OR maybe it is now using Sapien fields… :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

I had this experience in April. I thought I became really weird because I didn’t want to work, and I just wanted to meditate :sweat_smile:. I tried to remove some fields, and see what would happen. Then, by removing Ego Dissolution for a while, I got back to what I perceive as normal (want to work).

My late grandfather was kind of lonely at the end of his life. Most of his friends were already dead, his grandchildren got busier so we couldn’t spend as much time with him anymore. And he kept talking about wanting to be dead ASAP because he had nothing else to do. That got me thinking that I would need to have something to keep me busy even when I am retired.

I joined a business club when I was in college. There was a practice to hire someone who was already retired but experienced to be the CEO of the start-up. It would benefit both sides. The retired person would still feel that people needed him, and for the young start-up, they only needed to spend less to pay this experienced person to run the business.

8 Likes

@Dyslexic_Professor I would recommend getting an internship. This way you would be able to learn work ethics, and also other things that cannot be learned from a textbook.

Then, you can make a plan on how much you want to save, invest, share, etc. Creating a start-up is a form of investment, but it’s one of the riskiest. Since you are young, it’s okay to lose money because you will get so much to learn anyway. Btw the money could be not yours. If you joined a business club, you might have people sponsoring you. And you can also pitch your business idea to your parents so they would give you the capital needed for the business.

Savings for emergency money comes first before investment. So even if you lose a lot in investment, you still have something left for emergency situation.

4 Likes

Well, that’s the one thing we all have in common here and even if nothing is easy, at some point just give it the time and intent and use the tools :man_shrugging:

But good luck, retirement is probably gonna be an ordeal for many people, I’m sure you’ll have it covered and more

5 Likes

Hehe, we must be from the same batch of soul :+1:

Good luck :muscle:

5 Likes