What's your number ? (talking money over here)

Well, the theory is, when you say I make X amount of money, it’s a present affirmation. The negative outcome is not necessarily a financial loss, but staying at the same level. Usually when I am aiming for something, the Automatic Thought I hold towards it is one of attainment, meaning, I would never allow myself to think things like “My current income is X amount/My goal is X amount/When I start making x amount I will do XYZ, etc.” It can be difficult at times, but more often than not, at least anecdotally, it seems to work somehow.

But again, just sharing what I think. I could be entirely wrong. I find it more often than not that the world has a funny way of keeping us wondering if we are right or wrong. I observed that people who hold rigid beliefs rarely move forward or change, from my vantage point… But I am sure that from theirs, they are achieving a great deal. It’s a strange path to take, where certainty and uncertainty meet. But it keeps things magical and interesting.

So, if I say “I’m human” I will never die?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There are overarching rules, obviously… or maybe there aren’t? Who is to say what is possible. There are immortals recorded throughout history, the Count of St Germain would be the latest entry in the log. Our perception of what can be achieved is skewed by the collective unconscious, who knows what humans can actually do once they reclaim their individual power? Part the red sea? Walk on water? Turn Lead into Gold? Yours is the next best bet.

If you enjoy fields, or find that they work for you, how about try something like the Lemegeton or the books of Franz Bardon. They will - expand - your perception of things that are possible. The Ars Notoria is undoubtedly the most “immediate” one you can go to for a remarkable upgrade, but tis quite tedious and laborious.

I cannot tell you want you can achieve, friend. Only you know the answer to that.

Edit: Think of it this way. The life we currently lead, is, by all standards, magical for anyone born over 200-300 years ago… and this is just brute forcing progress with logic… so imagine if you harness the power of your soul.