When the purest finally are failed who looses?

hi @Lanos i had this recommended to me: perhaps it can help you too

3 Likes

I am sorry you are having such a rough time and thank you for taking the time to write so beautifully. Just to be clear, I absolutely donā€™t find that you are whining, we have times like these where we need to be heard and I think itā€™s great that you chose to trust us :heart:

While I canā€™t say that I have been where you are because who knows exactly what someone has lived or is living, I know that there are times that I have felt very similar to many of the things you wrote. One of the things that helped me the most was the book The Power of Now (I didnā€™t know fields back then). If you havenā€™t read it and are up for it, I recommend it :slight_smile:

I feel almost anything anyone says outside of ā€œIā€™m hereā€ is usually cold comfort because it is hard to have hope or to be told that the world can be a beautiful place when thatā€™s not where weā€™re at (although I have come to have hope and do now believe that it can be a beautiful place, even if I never would have thought so not that long ago)

So if you need, Iā€™m here :slight_smile: You can always drop me a PM and itā€™ll be my pleasure to read you :heart:

2 Likes

Knowing your tarot birth cards can give you insight on what you are facing in life, it helped me understand what to work on and know myself more, even if Iā€™m still dealing with my problems

1 Like

Somehow no one shared this one before

11 Likes

Also if you can afford it, please buy The Unbreakable from Sapienā€™s Enlightenedstates.com
Iā€™m sure itā€™ll help

2 Likes

Hereā€™s the correct link for The Unbreakable, if that helps.

3 Likes