When will we see the Dawn? Ascension and other subjects

How long does this Earth/Mass Ascension last?

Are we gonna see a Better Humanity (in terms of consciousness, choices, spirituality) in our lifetime?

Are we gonna see the dawn soon or are we even gonna see it, considering how fast we are marching towards potential War escalation in Europe, A.I.-human symbiosis and (Technological) Dictatorship, plus climate change and many other isssues.

I hope that things take a turn for the best soon, but we did not even got rid of covid nor of vaccines madness, at least not completely.

What do you say?
When will we see the Dawn?

Is ALL the Trouble just Temporary, also do we need to integrate A.I./Technology or Reject It or what else, what Choices do we have in the (near) future?

1 Like

Something I´ve noticed in regards to the things you´ve mentioned, many support it by giving it their time and energy, no matter their opinion on it.

Especially in “alternative” circles. They oppose certain situations but put themselves in this position of being the victim of a global conspiracy.

If you do so, you´ve already chosen the role of a victim.
As you have free will, your physical reality will happily reflect this.

Yeah shit is going on, but so is good stuff.

Doesn´t matter if you are pro or con, if it´s true or fiction, as long as you give it time and energy, it feeds and grows of you.

We are cocreating this reality together, so choose the things you want to experience and focus on them instead of creating anything else.

Perception and selfawareness matters. You are way more powerful than you can probably imagine right now. We wouldn´t be in that mess if more of us would be able to practice this consistenly.

You want to see the Dawn? Be the Dawn.

my 2 cents.

(btw, badass album)

4 Likes

:clap:
Thank You. Awesome Answer.

1 Like

We’ll see the dawn when the sun shows up again lol

I dunno…

AI is a huge subject. I think it’s interesting and would like to study it in a lot more depth.

Unfortunately, knowledge isn’t pursued for it’s own sake these days. Higher education and research is motivated by financial interests who want to gain market share and reshape the world.

Some have a good vision for humanity and invest in things that will be near-undonditionally helpful. But many are profiteers who want to have ownership and rulership over the world. Just about everything is being linked to computers, and just about all computer-based activity is being monitored by AI and (in an unfortunate number of places) is being directed by AI in order to control how people think and behave.

I don’t think that the technology is inherently bad. But the economic situation is one of competition and a somewhat militaristic ethos. The turf that is being fought over now just takes up more of a person’s internal world.

My hope is that people have enough awareness (self-awareness and otherwise) to push these things away. But it seems like the vast majority do not…

We can still hope for divine intervention lol

1 Like

As in “Higher Beings”, Angels, Gods, Devas, ETs, Other Beings?
The situation is waay above what us as individuals can do, since it involves countries, super advanced tech, huge Egos and Profits,…, yet, as @anon75179789 said, we can be the dawn and push for a better tomorrow (also BY NOT ACCEPTING TYRANY, I would guess; we should not let our DIVINE RIGHTS become just promises or nothing at all,…, among other problems), but how?

Mass Meditation?
Fighting Injustice?
Manifesting?
Call for “Divine Intervention”?

Maybe, first of all by not thinking about ugly scenarios, by keeping our calm, etc. (?)

So, how do I do this?
For me, I can do this (a little bit/somehow), but that’s it?
Should I create just for/focus just on me?

1 Like

I dunno… Some groups out there think we’re on a better trajectory already.

I’m a bit incredulous at how blatantly illegal things are in plain sight on the news but absolutely nothing is happening lol

So I really have no idea… it seems like Roadrunner vs Coyote where the Coyote runs out over the cliff but doesn’t fall until he looks down. For some reason, all of the insanity refuses to fall lol

1 Like

Well, IF you are INSANE, You might as well TRY to FLY lol

1 Like

inner world reflects the outer world.
Thats what sammy said lol
But nothing is wrong with earth.
It is how it is.

2 Likes

I´d say spam the shit out of Ego Dis, SLR and Higher Self Connection. (best in meditation)

Afaik you are at a point where you aren´t able to take care of your immediate issues, so I´d say do that first.

Honestly, start with ponr and the self love stack for a few months. Build the foundation, raise your vibration. A lot of “problems” will disappear, won´t bother you that much or suddenly seem solvable.
(no I am not saying you´ll take down these agendas by that alone)

But you can´t “fix” something from a vibrational state/mindset of sickness,fear, depression etc.

A few months of self love/ponr and you´ll less identify with being a victim and and will become more aware of yourself being the one that holds the power.

(apart from it helping generating more income = more indiviudal freedom)

People can try to blackmail or force you, but in the end YOU are the one who decides.
You are the one that offers the vibration that either attracts friends or foes.

More and more you´ll make choices that aligne more with who you really are, and by expanding your personal power you´ll automatically influence your environment in a positive way, attract likeminded people, oportunities etc.

read JAAJs post on manifestation, self love etc. !

Check pms

1 Like

I Agree.

Edit: You know what my problem is?
I am IMPATIENT, I want to see results Now, I want to see myself winning tomorrow, and as soon as possible I want goodness and peace, large scale. :sweat_smile:

I am sleepy…
Not going to be able to reply for hours.
Bye. :pray:

1 Like

We’ll see you when the dawn gets here :sunrise_over_mountains:

3 Likes

I know what you mean. Whenever I hear about anything that vaguely sounds like a conspiracy theory, I go the other way. I’ve gotten a lot of flack for it, but I want none of it.

I guess, if I were to say why I am seeking Ascension, it would be because I want to know the truth of the universe and those that are part of it, as opposed to the lies and delusions of those that are mentally ill and conspiracy theorists.

Not everyone who has a “conspiracy theory” is mentally ill; this is absurd.
You are not mentally ill if you think that the rulers are conspiring for more power or if you think that this Universe is a Matrix/Holographic/Virtual/etc., these sorts of thoughts existed for millenia, especially the Greeks and Gnostics asked themselves these types of questions, Yogis too.

Now, tell, me, are vaccines any good - Really?
And was there ZERO/NO Agenda for those vaccines?
C’mon! They were pushed so hard on the masses, no questiosn were allowed, people were forced to take them or lose their job, no testings done (even admitted by Pfizer I think).

1 Like

I was referring to the mentally ill and conspiracy theorists as two different groups, not as one and the same. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

1 Like

Ok. No problem. :pray:
Also, anyone can believe anything, including the fact that conspiracy theories are BS - no problem with that either (IF you believe such thing).

OR, maybe, I misunderstood.

I’m glad you think so, because I do think conspiracy theories are BS. That’s just my opinion.

1 Like

Ok, Again, I got no problem.
Everyone has the right to believe whatever they want And to reach their own conclusions, in fact, I find it healthy that we are not all into conspiracies lol.

I am not hardcore on any theory, but I do ask myself some questions though - And the internet is like this HUGE library which offers all possible theories.

1 Like