Where are you from?

Wow, would’ve never guessed… I had some French vibe…hope that was not insulting. What is your occupation?
Is its allowed to ask personal questions on the forum? But to sum it up I feel some even fell back a few steps. Germany many had quite some time…, didn’t have to work …if home office wasn’t an option the government payed them 3/4 of their salary and we’ll see what comes next…while all medical stuff… but sorry didn’t want to pour out my frustration here :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

American by birth. Have lived/worked in 9 countries. Currently re-patriated to the US due to the pandemic. Native New Yorker (western NY) and temporarily residing in south Florida. Currently planning my next move while trying to get used to this ill-fitting shoe called the USA. :smiley:

7 Likes

While Florida being the Armpit of the World?

(Said by Americans themselves) haha always cracks me up

I’ve been to worse armpits around the world. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Dalé!!! 305 till i die :tired_face::weary::triumph::100::100::100:

1 Like

Hahaha certainly but they are talking within Usa.

Ah yes i realized i said “world” no they say “the armpit of the country”

Like a lot of countries, this one has more than one armpit. And as armpits go, this one doesn’t stink as bad as some of the others. Oh, and with 2100 km of coastline, there’s plenty of beach to go around. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Romania, not the best place in the world for me, but still it’s my home.

5 Likes

India :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Happy Independence Day, August 15th to fellow Indians! :two_hearts::india:
75 years of Independence :innocent:

8 Likes

Greece

1 Like