Where are you from?

Born and raised in British Columbia, Canada! So nice to meet so many of you from around the world :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Welcome @Holisticprincess

2 Likes

I remember reading Benedryl Cucumberpatch is bought some land and was building a family home there. Since he’s so famous, Isle of Wight stuck out to me :grimacing: Love him though :relaxed:

3 Likes

:flushed::face_with_monocle::laughing:

4 Likes

Most trolled name ever :grin::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Bet. Perhaps along with the face too. 🤷

2 Likes

Originally from Estonia, in UK since 2005

7 Likes

Hello from Japan✨

12 Likes

Hello, @Yurilily, welcome! :pray:
I love anime (just to say something nice) and I know that many others on this forum do.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Yurilily :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you! Yes, I did notice that while browsing here and there. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: So happy to be here :hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I was born in Romania, mostly raised in Spain, almost-American (tried for a couple years) and now completely nomadic for the last 2.

Nice to meet you all!

(Today in particular, hello from Bali!)

9 Likes

@aether Una combinacion extraordinaria. :wave:

E corect ce am scris, nu?

2 Likes

100% :open_mouth:

What’s your story?

4 Likes

Sunt român, born and raised here (România), although I would have preferred perhaps another location… :sweat_smile:
Well, it’s never too late to move (dar nu acum/pe moment). :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Edit: (I saw that you were born in Romania and I just wanted to say hi, that’s all).

6 Likes

Hello all I am from Nebraska :us:.Have been enjoying meeting you all on the forum :grinning:

8 Likes

How far away is Andrew Tate’s estate?
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

It is not that close. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m from small town Nebraska

10 Likes