Where are you from?

Hello everyone, Sam here :slight_smile: For those who don’t know me, I’m Dream’s partner and I manage the site and emails. We created this forum as a means to connect with you all but most importantly because we saw how loving and positive you all are and wished to find a means for us all to connect with each other.

I am from New York City. Born and raised. Love it here because it helped me become an open minded person. Where are you from?

72 Likes

United Kingdom :uk: :uk: :uk:

15 Likes

I’m an American Brit living in the UK…for the moment.

13 Likes

Hi Guys,
I’m from India living in Canada

19 Likes

Shaan from india residing in united states for last 5 years , sapien uplifted me in all kinda ways :heart::heart::heart::heart: love from india and South Carolina

18 Likes

Nice to meet you!
I’m from Slovakia :) and I’m excited to learn more.

17 Likes

I’m from Turkey :sunny: Glad that we have a new platform to share our experiences :) Thank you for your hard work

11 Likes

I am from Greece.Sapien is amazing

11 Likes

I am from Bridgetown, Barbados. Born and raised. I have just started using Sapien Medicine audios. I look forward to receive results. I also look forward to providing emotional support to others who are like-minded.

8 Likes

From I dian residing in South Carolina hun

8 Likes

Very happy to be here I am from the UK. Thank you Sam and Sapien for the amazing work you do. Your audios have been benefitting me immensely and am very grateful. Really interested to connect with you guys more and discover more about this technology and how it work.

11 Likes

Welcome everyone! I am excited to see so many users joining. Looking forward to discussing Dreamweaver’s work with you all.

18 Likes

I’m from Sweden . Living in a small town in hälsingland.

14 Likes

Two swedes so far…:smile:

8 Likes

Hello, I live in the beautiful state of Oregon :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hello everyone! I am from Mexico living in Idaho for almost half of my life :heart:

10 Likes

Hi everyone! I am from Norway . Happy to meet you all :blush:

11 Likes

Hi everybody, i am from Lyon in France. Born in Paris.
I am energetic and quantum practicien.
I am happy to Join this forum.

11 Likes

I am from the United States of America.

Hello to Everyone on here. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

:wave::grin: Hello from McKinney, TX

9 Likes