Where are you from?

Sydney Australia with sun, bushfires, floods and now virus invasion but love Australia anyway

11 Likes

Hello everyone! I am from the US, in California. Great to meet you all.

10 Likes

Hi everyone! My friends call me Ondi…I’m happy to join this forum! I am living on a small farm in Michigan, USA. I’m new to Sapien and excited to learn more.

13 Likes

Hello Everyone :fairy:‍♀
Here from Louisiana, US
So excited to connect to others that are using this technology :)

9 Likes

Currently I’m in North Carolina, USA, up in a small, town in the great smokey mountains. It’s peaceful up here…a perfect place for meditation and spiritual growth.

9 Likes

Las Vegas, Nevada!!!

7 Likes

Hello everyone . This is Rajesh from India . Thanks Sapiene for being there . You are a life changer .

7 Likes

Greetings and best wishes to all! I’m from the Philippines and ever grateful to Sapien for all his works which really helped me in various aspects of my life for about 2 years now. :grinning:

11 Likes

Hello everyone💚 I’m in Virginia, 50 miles outside of D.C.

7 Likes

Hello, I am from Canada. I do not live in an Igloo nor do I wear plaid shirts everyday, though I do like a nice plaid! Real maple syrup is very expensive so the average Canadian just uses pancake syrup. I live in British Columbia the west side of Canada. I live in a valley with fruit trees and orchards. Lots of beautiful lakes and mountains all around. This valley is very popular and people from all over the world seem to find us and come for their vacations or even to retire.

13 Likes

India. Love your work btw. :blush:

8 Likes

Hello All !
I’m from Pittsburgh, PA
USA

7 Likes

Ö im from South Dakota :) I’ll hide behind you noah, I’m shy

6 Likes

Rio de Janeiro , Brazil.

5 Likes

Hello everyone, I´m from Cabo Verde Islands.

6 Likes

I am from Mumbai, India.
And I thank you — Sapien Medicine / Dreamweaver guys — for the wonderful work you are doing.

11 Likes

Hy… Gene… … :)

5 Likes

The Netherlands :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Romania here :grinning:

9 Likes

Merhabaa :yellow_heart: great to see your own people here (we are all one, though :sparkles:)

7 Likes