Where are you from?

Hello to all,
nice to meet you.
I am from ex Yugoslavia, living in Portugal.
Thank you Sapien :sunny:

10 Likes

Of course :slight_smile:
It’s your link only that brought me here.
Thank you!

5 Likes

I’m from Scotland now living in North Carolina!! Seems like many expats on this forum

8 Likes

@Isla369 are you saying that Sapien medicine is from the UK ? I am not sure where Sapien Medicine is from. Please enlighten me. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey everybody,
it’s great to be here! I live in Italy and I am so grateful for your amazing work, Sapien & Sam thank you!

6 Likes

Hey!I was actually meaning quite a few forum members seem to be expats… but Ive actually always thought Sapmed may be from the UK himself! Not sure though!

5 Likes

Kütahyalı but have been living in Kocaeli for some years for the university :upside_down_face:
Btw after watching a Netflix serie, I became interested in learning Danish but couldn’t really start :grimacing: priorities… one day maybe. After learning Japanese and some other… :smile:

5 Likes

I’m also in western NC, about an hour west of Asheville. Love it here!

6 Likes

I’m in western NC, about an hour west of Asheville.

5 Likes

nice to meet u guys, im from mumbai india, and looking forward to getting to know u guys

5 Likes

Nice! I am in Winston- Salem!

6 Likes

Hi Sam and everyone!!

My name is Michelle - Born and raised in Paris (France) but moved to Israel 20 years ago.

I’m living in Tel Aviv but I also lived in the desert for a while.

I’m very excited to be here and super happy to find a community of people that seems to be on the same vibe as I am.

Huge thanks to Sapien and his team for the amazing work they’re doing :pray::om::kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Mantığıma yattı bu epey, doğru gerçekten. Thank you, I will surely be keeping your advice in my mind :four_leaf_clover: there is a huge list of languages though, as I said :smile: wish me luck :grimacing::orange_heart:

6 Likes

That’s usually what I tell folks, too. “I’m an hour outside of Asheville”. Nobody knows where Sylva is…but I love it here.

9 Likes

Hi , my name is Raphael. Originally form Guyana South America, but have been a native New Yorker for more than four decades. Great place to be anytime . Where are you from?

10 Likes

From Colombia, South America but living in USA :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hi to all,I am from India,new to sapiens.

7 Likes

Hey from Ireland :shamrock:

10 Likes

Born in Ft. Knox, KY have lived a number of states, currently in New Hampshire. Looking for my tribe. Oh, maybe here you are! Big Love Sapien --Deep Gratitude!

10 Likes

Hi Everyone I’m from a beautiful, hot and sunny country called Botswana, in Africa.
I am so glad to have finally found a community of like minded people, super excited to be here and looking forward to getting to know all of you.

19 Likes