Where do I put this.....?

I’m really keen to see if I can do a swap with someone (I want to swap blueprint of life for the myofascial release field specifically). Where do I put such a request? Like what topic category would that go in? Thanks for any advice. :heart:

You can post here that you are looking for trading your nft.

It’s the audio, not an nft. Thanks for answering anyway :heart:

Ohhh, sorry, my bad! Then my best guess would be to post it under the Marketplace.

1 Like

Audio fields are not permitted for trading. Only NFTs can be traded

6 Likes

Non-NFT audios and mandalas like ones from Gumroad are not for sharing freely / traded / sold / ‘borrowed’ after purchase.

5 Likes

Thank you, I learned something new today. Didn’t know that.

No worries, if unsure can always refer here

As Divine_Lotus would say, more clarity brings more harmony. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh, that’s a shame. Ah well, the more you know.

Actually, that’s helpful to know for other reasons because someone had messaged me a while back asking me to give them my blue print for something else. Luckily I didn’t want what they offered. If I had I’d have gone ahead none the wiser.

I’ve always known that there’s no free sharing, and that you can’t resell your audio on. I don’t quite understand why they can’t be swapped in a fair trade, but thems the apples I guess.

Because you both still have a copy. And the benefits still work for both of you. And Captain gets cheated out of receiving value for what he created. Most audios don’t have the Owner protection that the NFTs do.

4 Likes

See, I had assumed that if you traded then you won’t be getting the benefits anymore, regardless of if you still had a copy, because ownership of it would be transferred. And if I were trading (yes, I know it’s not allowed and it’s not something I’ll be pursuing) I’d delete my copy with that in mind (that it wouldn’t work for me anymore anyway, so what would be the point in keeping it). I suppose not everyone has that integrity. I wonder why it’s been made so that this is not the case? Surely if an audio can be protected against sharing with more than ones direct family members, it can be made so that an audio cannot be used by one who has traded ownership of it? Just a thought.