Where is the best place to carry dog tags?

Is it ok to just put them inside a plastic bag with a seal so that they dont come in contact with air?

Or do they need to “breathe” :D ?

I am wearing two at the time and i dont want to wear them around my chest or neck becuase it gets annoying.

where’d yall put them anyways :) ?

cheers

1 Like

Tiny ziplock bags work great. They breathe energy if they breathe at all. Plastic doesn’t block morphogenic fields.

It doesn’t damage them physically either. It protects them well. When I used to keep them in my pocket without tiny zip bags to protect them, the clear coating of one would rest against the metal back of another. Over time this began to erode the clear coating.

With the ziplocks I’ve never had that problem again.

4 Likes

It’s funny that you mention it since i recently bought them like a week ago. I initially put the ones im not wearing inside them but i notice now they leave some weird stuff on the glass sealing of the tag.

if thats what you mean

https://www.google.com/search?q=ziplock+bag&client=opera&sxsrf=ALeKk03UU0ZeErxyyEipE3be6uQ5h_rS9A:1599903133736&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwil-NfPp-PrAhXVBhAIHcELCacQ_AUoAXoECA0QAw&biw=1496&bih=723

1 Like

I use bags like these that I get from Amazon. Barely larger themselves that the tags.

I’ve never seen that myself. I don’t know what that could be that you’re seeing. You need better quality bags maybe? But I doubt it would be that.

3 Likes

it’s residue from the ziplock bags and putting pressure on the plastic which makes weird grids on the glass but i figure it’s not going to hurt the tag since the glass is not the field just the picture right?

1 Like

If you only see that while it’s in the bag, then I see that too. It’s similar to an air bubble but flattened down and spread out. If you see it after taking it out of the bag, then I’ve never see that, and I’d wonder if a lot of pressure is being put on them somehow.

You’re right though that it shouldn’t hurt the field.

1 Like

Just in case it’s the bags, here’s what I use and they’ve never done that
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CLN373D/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I think the only reason no one has answered this question yet is that no one has tried it.

I put my tags in a rubber glove. Each tag goes in each finger slot. I keep them folded in my side pocket

3 Likes

No it does not. I’ve gone swimming with my tags a while ago, they work just fine even underwater

3 Likes

It’s good to know that the fields work under water. Thank you. Does having them wet for long do anything to the enamel, or are you keeping them protected from that while you swim?

1 Like

are you sure we can dunk them in water because the entire item is like vibrating according to enlightened states.com

i did. it to wash off my debris but i didn’t dunk it inside i just put it under the stream for a short time.

I wouldn’t go swimming with it though

I went swimming with the APE tag in my side pocket for an hour or so. I didn’t have the chain just the tag. It worked just fine. The tag has an unlimited supply of energy to do its job. So you don’t have to worry about water doing anything to it.
And yes you can feel the energy vibrating when you hold the tag in your hand and meditate on it. If you have trained your energy sensing abilities, you could feel it in an instant

1 Like

I use these Muslin bags to carry the tags, works very well!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GTFJ514/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

6 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Do you put one tag in each bag or multiple tags in one bag?

1 Like

I basically have two bags - labeled Day and Night. I have a set for the day (8 am to 8 pm) and another for Night (8 pm to 8 am). I have multiple tags in each of the bags (you don’t want to know how many I have in each of them :rofl:). As the set came with 50-bags, I can change the bags every 2-weeks (just for sanitary purpose). When I carry one bag, I place the other on a little altar I have with a huge Metauralite crystal placed on top of a Selenite plate which seems to provide ample ambient energy for the tags to soak in for 12-hours.

5 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Hmm… Now I want to know. :smile: I thought if you wear too many tags/fields on you, it takes a long time for the effects to take place.

I thought Selenite was used to clear other crystals etc? What does it do for the tags?

It all depends on one’s own energy system. In our Maoshan Thunderstorm sect, we do way more crazier things, so tags are pretty harmless in comparison. If you are new to energy work, fewer the tags the better. I have a little ritual every time I add a tag - and it takes about 3-days to fully acquaint myself with a new tag so that my guides do not block the energy - and then it is pretty smoothly integrated. Other than the weight loss tag, pretty much all other tags were easily integrated by this ritual I follow.

Nothing specifically for the tags, it is more for the Metauralite crystal which in turn seems to amp up the ambient energy around it. I don’t think either is necessary - because I already have them, I’ve tried to use them, but there is really no big need for these crystals w.r.t tags.

6 Likes

Ok, got it. Thanks for explaining that.

I like the idea of a day and night set. I’m realizing that I’m accumulating many tags and the dilemma is when to wear them. Wearing all of them at the same time is not possible. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

While it is desirable to wear a few tags only, I am one of those crazy guys who stretches limits and continues to push (borrowing the term from @SorcerySupreme) - I rarely play it safe :smiley: and that comes with it own risks!

I mean, who has the time to wait forever to get the benefits from multiple tags, if one wore only 3 at a time and waited for months/years and then progressed to others and so on? May work for some, not me :smiley:

3 Likes