Which audio fields drains you and which fields rejuvenate you with energy?

I know that this is very individual, some fields are heavy for some, some are not etc. But it would still be interesting to see if there is somewhat of a similarity in regards to certain fields being heavy to more people than not, statistically.

Also, which fields “boost” other fields, and what sort of boost is it?

For boosters, I know of:
Torsion - not sure what sort of boost, but it boosts(?)
Plasma Light - Boosts power of the next field(s)? Plus a whole lot of other benefits
The kinetic quasi crystal - Boosts effeciency / power / duration of upcoming fields for 24-48h(?)
The black mirrored stone shield - Also some sort of booster, or perhaps only more of a strong protection, converting negative energy to positive(?)
Plasmatron - not sure, but I believe that is sort of a booster too?
Alchemical Garnet - also some kind of booster unless I’m mistaken

Energy providing fields for me:
Pranic Swirls - I am super impressed with how such a short field can provide me with so much energy.
Plasmatron - energyproviding as well
Self Refresh I don’t have, but it’s on my list and I read good things about it.

Drainers:
Vibration series and negentropic treasure series are heavy drainers to me.
Same goes for Soul core series.

All type of muscle gaining fields drains me quite a bit
Plasma flaunt used to drain me more, not so much now.
Aura and body cleaner - slightly draining
All type of wealth/manifestation fields drains energy from me.
Unbreakable, Charisma and Knight/warrior mindset all slightly draining

Self love fields feels neutral, still takes a toll on my subconscious but very little in comparison to others

Would be interesting to hear about the heaviest fields and the best “recovery” ones you guys have!

6 Likes

What isn’t draining for you then?

If you ever get your hands on an Ascension-tag, you will have some very “harsh” first few months. Nothing compared to the regular fields above :grin:

Point of No Return can be a little draining in the beginning.

But the draining in these comes mostly from you getting rid of low vibrational aspects of yourself and your body and also detoxing. So afterwards, you will end up on a new higher vibrational baseline. So totally worth it going through the process.

This applies to all fields that somehow raise your vibrational state.

Not sure why these would drain you?
Aren’t these supposed to rather do the opposite…

I also made a thread a while ago about fields for restoring sexual energy – please feel free to add your experiences there as well:

3 Likes

Have you tried any nerve related fields?

1 Like

I won the kraken thing so I do have the Ascension-naut NFT if that is similar to the tag? So far I have not printed them out, just have them as background on computer/phone

Are there no fields that are draining for you at this point, you mean?

1 Like

I do not yet have the new Ascension-naut NFT, but I heard it works much smoother than the original Ascension tag. Probably because of the new additions to it.

I think everyone should get the Ascension effect in some way or another.
It helps the person and the whole planet.
There is a reason Captain made 34,511 copies of that NFT available.
Until people save up for it or win the Kraken, they can also use the free “Raise Your Vibrational State” audio on Dream Seeds.

I can’t say for sure.
I own a ton of NFTs.
I play fields from two different devices most of the time when I am awake.
A lot of them are energy fields or NFT audios that have additional energy supply in them.
I also wear the Magi tag.

The one field that still drains me kind of is if I loop “Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The blessings of Saint Biceps)” more than 3 times.

I mostly play and loop what feels intuitively right for me at a given moment and I only loop for as long as it feels right for me. So this might be the reason of why I don’t feel overwhelmed by most fields, is because I intuitively stop at the right moment and switch over to another field…

PS:
Looping Soul Restoration series or Angelic Intercession from the 2nd device is always a good thing to do. The angels might be bored in their higher realms, so why not invite them into your human incarnational adventure 24/7 and let them help you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

PS:
I play the Major Blueprint of Power daily, so that might have been a big game changer for me over time as well. It does so many things at once.

5 Likes

Yep, I missed that train unfortunately. Waiting until I can afford minor blueprint, which will be quite awhile now after purchasing a whole boatload of big audios

1 Like

I think astral viber really gives a nice heaping dose of energy :smiley: @zanderos

3 Likes

Cool! I have not heard much about it, I think I saw it for free on gumroad once. I’ll read up on it!

But Self-Refresh ultimately

Of course it sounds self-explanatory but
it’s like a vacuum.
Break open the cracks, clean the cracks, repair the cracks.
all in 6 minutes

But I listen to Astral Viber before it
because although the self-refresher is great, I’ve noticed it has the tendency to get me a little too mellow.

And your OP says the Soul restoration really exhausts you
so I think- I really think (but of course after playing Auric Body Repair since that’s “supposed” to be listened to post the Resoration Series) this is great.

2 Likes

Mana Circuits + Plasmatron(or Plasma Light) give energy

2 Likes