Which Field gives Huge GroundinG effect than automated grounding field itself?

Schumann
Tree experience
the plant kingdom
pine forest
Stonehenge
Sedona
Fanjighstan
previously I’d used and great grounding effect ,
any recommendations?

2 Likes

Spa days album feels grounding too.

1 Like

Muladhara - The Root Chakra project :dizzy:

2 Likes

yes I’d old root and sacral chakra clearing growth and stimulation and those worked well too ,

1 Like

Which Sedona? :)

longer one , on dreamseeds

1 Like

Thank you very much!

You might also want to try Mount Kailash, and I’d also be curious what you think of Giza in comparison to those above. Tried the short Sedona a couple of times, feels nice, than you!

Our seems that lately I’ve been discovering that the ‘higher’ you go, the stronger grounding you need. I’ve focused a lot on Grounding lately, and I’ve noticed there seem to be levels: plants/nature → mountains/rocks.
Also seems like root chakra work and leg exercises are important, these 2 should improve the ability to ground.

1 Like

Ojas Marrowed also has Grounding in it.

7 Likes

The Alien Songs of Moldavite and Libyan Desert Glass

3 Likes

i think it work for aura purification as like other burnt sage , sandalwood , golden frankincense and Myrrah, do so

For me it’s highly energized, shaken me inside out for 1x. Not a recommendation for Grounding imo.
Same with Stonehenge

2 Likes

any recommendations of fields that reverse energy overwhelming , dude?

This ONE is enough. No need to look for alternatives. Simple solutions are enough most of the times :blush:
This does the job as designed.
Works for headaches too.
Play as much as one need.

7 Likes

This Field gives me Huge GroundinG effect than automated grounding field itself :grin:

8 Likes

Do both xD

Looks like a great place to fall asleep on ngl

Also getting your vision field filled with green is so refreshing. A nice psychic charger.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Plasma brain of youth! its confirmed to have grounding in it

1 Like

The essence of mantras :wink:

1 Like

Hakuins Healing Egg.

3 Likes

Noticed this aswell.

This one used to be my favourite to balance out “high-voltage”, the automated grounding didn´t really worked that well for me.

2 Likes