Which field is best for willpower?

Unstoppable willpower or the chariot or any others?

1 Like

Would say unstoppable willpower. But i would use chariot since it has other qualities as well.
Or maybe you could pair both.

6 Likes

Oke I add unstoppable, I also have Knight Mindset

6 Likes

In addition to what has already been mentioned, there is:

The Fearless tag, though not in-stock at the moment has a willpower field:

Additionally the Thor Redux tag in the sapien shop (the sapien shop is currently closed however) by my estimation has some type of willpower component. You could also try the Thor mandala on the Sapien Medicine instagram. Also, you might want to consider the Productivity Mandala on the instagram page as well. While it doesn’t strictly affect “willpower” I feel like it just gets you in the mind set to accomplish tasks in an efficient manner which could be very beneficial depending on what you’re looking for.

3 Likes

Im looking more for something whats helping me for fighting some addictions

1 Like

Spirituality zone just released addiction protocol.

4 Likes

Thanks for the information I will add this too
Im looping currently sapiens Overcome all addictions every night but It seems like its doesnt help me

1 Like

Add the willpower and spirituality zone audio.

1 Like

Overcome Any Addictions–Dopamine Receptor Repair and Addiction Healing Sound Therapy (from our hosts), too.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this will help but you could try:

You can get that audio for free at gumroad too:

3 Likes

Hey bro this can also help with addictions…

11 Likes

I love this Im using this since release

5 Likes

Awesome man! Good luck bro! the spear of destiny can also help too if you’re not already using it

4 Likes

Hi Shendos
Please play Ojas on loop for hours it generates willingness to quit addictions.
As when Ojas in the body is low you don’t have courage to stand up with what is right & become slave of cravings.
It is my personal experience ( I still have not quit addiction however I felt stronger push to stop it) also Blueprint of Life helps

7 Likes

You can try brain regeneration too.

6 Likes

Yea, go to his YouTube to experiment and see. U can also directly download his files via his website

1 Like

I agree with you to use Opiate and General Addiction Withdrawal Help. It has been helping me to stay away from some habits I don’t want to have.

1 Like

Spirituality zone is one of the best out there just like SM ,quadible ,Maitreya and morphic doctor profecionals

2 Likes

tbh, I feel spiritual zone the strongest, not to say hes better or the best or anything.

2 Likes

Which of his audio have u seen results with so far?