Which field is the best for manifestation

Hey when I have the motivation to visualize I want a field that is playing in the background to enhance the effects or to help for manifesting my wish. Wich field do y’all recommend (Youtube only please)

6 Likes

Got a lot of them,

Free: Magician, Positive power waves
Paid: Tower of Power, Cone of Power
And the freedom course is excellent for this too.

Good luck buddy

14 Likes

Probability and luck alteration

9 Likes

And add to the suggestions above

The Anointing of The Alchemical Holy Oil: New Release

And

New Release - Jade Maneki-Neko Energy

But before… the one mentioned Positive Power Weaves and Raise your vibrational state.

12 Likes

What is magician doing?
And thanks for your recommendations

5 Likes

The magician is manifesting.

10 Likes

spear of destiny, the magician and ojas

If you really want to manifest things fast i suggest you to do the star exercise.

9 Likes

Curiously enough, my best results come in complete silence. I recommend no field at all :joy:

5 Likes

enhanced visual processing

4 Likes

Tower of power, divine will from mythic, magician, cone of power, essence of faith and prayer, environment energy accumulator

6 Likes

These + Magi Pendant + The Devil - this combo seems to work super well for manifesting … Someone here recommended it, not sure who (probably @Gnosticmedic27)

15 Likes

The Devil Reversed, huh? Interesting. Wouldn’t’ve thought that.

3 Likes

lmao OP is only looking for fields on youtube

2 Likes

Nothink wrong with that

That’s right. lmao because some of the recommendations are paid fields

1 Like

abundance mindset

1 Like

So magician and devil in reversed.

The stack I recommend nowadays is:

The Essence of Burnt Sage
The Anointing of The Alchemical Holy Oil
Subconscious Limits Removal
Love, Gratitude and Appreciation
Bell Rock Sedona Vortex Portal
Raise your Vibrational State
The Essence of Faith and Prayer
Favor of The Sanxing
The Hand of Glory
Memories of Joy

10 Likes

Sedona you say! That’s inspiring!

A couple days ago I was checking those YouTube playists and I found the sacred places! I truly missed these ones… I used to play them for so many hours so early on

One of my favorites Is Haleakalā Volcano (feat. Louis Legend)

It is amazing!! There is a serene spiritual energy there but it is also very heated! I thought about how since these places are sacred… The wishes you make there is also… Kinda Sacred in a way… Since they will also be governed by these energies…

And now that we are talking fields, we have an even better experience of this, and specially of the energies that developed in there!!

So then I moved to even more sacred places! :D lots of releases, memories, joyful situations coming up, a serene blissful faith in the future ahead, more honesty about the feelings I have towards some people… It was truly liberating… And a new experience :smiley:

Anyway seeing this suggested here reminded me of the power these spiritual places hold… Definitely they have a power of their own for manifestation!!

12 Likes

What a beautiful post @Desiree. I appreciate the time to you took to write this.

also passing by to say I forgot to add Ego Dissolution - YouTube on the list :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes