Which field(s) help to understand what the body is attempting to communicate to me?

Title says it all.

I’ve come to realize that my body is attempting to communicate with me, via symptoms such as rashes, lower immunity etc.

But I have no idea what it’s trying to say despite meditating. No “voice” is speaking to me, and on the rare occasion it does, the topic isnt about these symptoms.

4 Likes

i’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts!

the closest i can think of is Conceptual Realizations.

6 Likes

Mindfulness
Emotional Mastering Protocol
Imaginarium Divine
Depths of Your Soul

Bushman Medicine! Get yo body moving.

Some extracurricular reading on possible connections between chakras and physical symptoms. Reiki would have some texts on these too.

Haven’t read but seems like a resource that could answer your question: Heal Your Body by Louise Hay

2 Likes

that is a good book! if you do read it, i’d recommend to stay aware that what she means for certain parts feeling a way could mean differently to you and your personal situation!

2 Likes

Of course, it is always good to seek medical help, when appropriate. But these symptoms could mean:

• Alchemy of Love
  • Become Whole
  • Amygdala
  • Emotional Mastery
10 Likes

Cognitive enhancement and other brain fields.

Ooh I had forgotten that you(? Someone else here? pretty sure it was from here) recommended this book before.:blush:
Whoever it was, thank you!

Yep, this pretty much answers what OP is asking. I haven’t started on it yet, I should now, it’s a sign.:grin:

The Secret Language of Your Body by Inna Segal.

2 Likes

@SirChiropractixalot Shamanic medicine blend if you can

1 Like

Haha that would be me! This book was recommended by my friend Elma Mayer (Now Healing) and has been very useful.

4 Likes