Which subliminals do you want?

I request something to specifically heal ligaments and tendons. They are very very very slow to heal, if they even do (mine didn’t) and then become chronic problems.

Here you go

2 Likes

I’ve used almost all of SM’s fields but none have helped this problem. Ive had this problem for 1 1/2 yrs. already. I have already requested for DW to please make a field for it and posted it on the appropriate thread. So this sub maker asked for requests…so why not put one in for this, I have nothing to lose.

2 Likes

Well, you could play this more than 3x times.
Its the only one with the description of healing tendons.
Have you tried anti aging( for some period) or advanced healing?

1 Like

I already wear 24/7 the Eternity Redux dogtag and wear the A.P.E. dogtag (cant remember the updated name now…Enhanced APE?) during the day, both purchased Sept 2020. I listen already to 10-12 hrs/ day of SM’s fields while awake! (When I sleep I have only 1 field playing) Very grateful to DW for the help I have had with other issues. Started listening regularly late Spring 2017.

2 Likes

Have you tried listening to joint reg for 12 hours?

1 Like

No, because it increases my pain.

Its rare that I overplay any vid. Only for the vid I have playing for overnight which is usually Reiki Message or the newer Muscle Message which are WONDERFUL for pain. If needed I play the Virus Disruption overnight. Sometimes for my cat I play Animal Regen overnight, it varies.

3 Likes

From personal experience I can tell that less is more when it comes to the fields. I overdid a lot of them and they just stopped working. We have been brought up a way to think that more is better.
So I would advise to just stop using them for a while and then start again.

4 Likes

Hmm… i wonder why

1 Like

There are some other people on youtube who have had the same reaction. I know because I answer questions there. They ask the best fields for tendonitis, I list them, then they tell me that playing (joint regeneration) has increased their pain in their tendons.

1 Like

Many of the fields I listen to I listen to are on “maintenance mode”, since I have been listening since 2017. (meaning I play the vid every 3rd day) I don’t over listen to any one field. I just have a very large playlist. Of course it does get updated as DW’s fields get updated. (Thanks DW and Sam!) On Sunday is my relative rest day and play my weekly playlist of maintenance. Curse/Spell removal (teespring) all 3 Soul Restorations, Radiation removal, Senescent Cell Removal, etc. (Yeah, I have it all written down) I will play the Virus Disruption every 3rd day or when I feel I need it. If a vid/field dramatically increases my pain, I dont play it.

Ones that aren’t on maintenance are the Brain fields, I try to play them every day, if I cant fit all of them in then I make sure I play AT LEAST Brain Message , BrainGrow and Amygdala Healing. Also vids like Heart Restoration, Regulate Hormones (Decrease Testosterone), Glutathione, Induced Hepatocyte Growth, (Food Charger, AMPK, Enhanced Fat Metabolism, Enhanced Cellular Nutrition > all these I play around when I eat a meal) Subconscious Limits Removal, Nullify Negative I play daily.

3 Likes

Maybe because its healing, thats why it starts to hurt more?

1 Like

No, by now I can tell the difference.

1 Like

I have found that it is not good to use so many audios constantly.
Best case none of them work properly, worst case you hurt your system.
Choose a few that are most important right now and stick to them

1 Like

I did do that when U tube went to html, my very old computer couldnt handle/process it, then the vids just became a black screen. So I involuntarily stopped playing them from the time Utube went to html until the end of March when I got a new computer, (about 5 months, maybe more without SM’s vids). However I would still try to get a picture of the SM vid and sit in front of it and request it to work, and I think some of them did, but to a much lesser degree.

What’s number of fields to listen to that should not be exceeded?

1 Like

Sapien himself wrote an article answering this question. If I am not mistaken, it should be around 2-4.

Here is part of a post from a previous discussion which may help answer your question:

3 Likes

Healthy and beautiful skin for ladies

And the same for gentlemen

1 Like