Which vibration stack?

Should I do:

1. Transcendence (x1)
  2. Creation (x1)
  3. DL (x1)

Or should I just pick one of these files and listen to it three times?
Example:

1. Transcendence (x3)

I only have room for 1 hour of vibration series atm, but wonder what the most effective way to go about listening is.

1 Like

I only have VoC and meditate while looping it. I also put it in my night stack 3 times. No problem so far (except at the beginning/adaptation process).

Listening the 3 vibes is perfectly ok too. The order of your stack seems to be the one mostly recommended on this forum by experienced members.

The series might make you feel more hungry than usual (effect noticed by many people).

Also, to “help” about your choice, here are 2 analogies:

3 Likes

To chime in,

I would personally do VoC and VoDL first (either one first is fine, VoDL feels soothing).

Think of them as two pieces to experience the whole (VoT).

3 Likes

I’ve been listening to VoC and DL a couple months before I bought Transcendence

1 Like

What’s the difference between a sage and a mystic :thinking:

1 Like

Very difficult but useful question. Difficult for me in the sense that I can feel the difference but not put it into words (especially in English lol).

Many different theories/paths distinguishing them from one another but is there one that truly gives an accurate answer? I don’t think so. For example, Māori or Mbuti mystics and sages would probably laugh at those theories… so would cats, in a feline way. Does that mean that they are wrong? Hell no. Looool.

I don’t really care about the mainstream or theoretical definitions. I just feel that the mystic is more in the contemplative side, while the sage is the one who creates a structure (as Angelgome has pointed out), manages to join the dots without necessary being in a contemplative or openly spiritual way. You see what I mean?

But are they always fully dissociable? I don’t think so.

You know I’ve thought about this a lot and here’s what tive come up with:

The Saint is in a constant state of constant giving healing because of their experience of having constant light and there fore their identity melts into transcendence after a while.

The Sage is in constant contemplation of the divine and usually with very little action after understanding the structures at such depths they see the “space between the space” and in moving/staying there they melt their existence and transcend.

The irony with them both?

Saint/Love is the passive aspect but in a dualistic world it is shown through acts.

Sage/Wisdom/Om/Creation is the active aspect but in a dualistic world it is shown through inaction and deep contemplation.

The mystic is able to be both. Just Be and from the level of awareness of being non dual in a dualistic world.

Just my two cents from my meditations.

From experience, my manifestation pop when involving both “energies”.

Maybe @_OM can school us on this further.

5 Likes

1 Like

The sound of creation hath spoken

raises arms and closes eyes

Thanks for coming to the rescue guys :)) I “agree” with many aspects of the 2 posts (internally… if you see what I mean) but I’ll have to tag @FBI_cyber_division to help me about a personal tangle:

Philip, is there a distinction between wise and sage in the French vocabulary?

3 Likes

Thanks :) This explains probably my hesitation regarding the term “sage” in English. Because in French, I have the impression that it’s not always about what Angelgome and _OM are referring to. Neither in Turkish.

Language barriers… Typical struggle. Even the most perfect translation is not enough to overcome them. At least not for me :/

1 Like

Farewell mon ami :wave:t2: I’ll meditate about all this :)) Samurai would say “drop your illusions peasants”…

1 Like

@anon22855873, For your contemplation, in space/time it appears this way, but in time/space, “actions” would be considered passive and “contemplation” would be considered active…

Don’t recommend this unless you’re ending with VoDL or some type of emotional release at the end. It will be “heavy” on you.

6 Likes

Due to the fact that an “act of love” is without mind and vice versa?

No…due to the nature of space/time and time/space :wink:

3 Likes

I’ll sit with it and research.

2 Likes

:). Once you do the Satori’s… do it on the polarities of time/space and space/time. It will make perfect sense then.

2 Likes

“So how you celebrated your birthday and entered your 30s?”

You know enlightenment and understanding of the all. Normal stuff…

2 Likes