White skin stacks

You’ve misinterpreted the entire situation, thrown your own projections in, and have gotten too emotional.

How come

1 Like

Funny, I was thinking the same about you.

1 Like

:face_with_monocle:

What is that???

nothing anymore

2 Likes

Okay guys. I appreciate the suggestions above.

But I’m still consistent with the genetic change audio and I keep listening. Today I see some results again like how it used to.

My skin suddenly looked so pale this morning! Omg I think it does work! Lol I’m just so happy :heart_eyes: it took the field a little bit longer to remove my tan. But now it showing more results!

I’m pale af this morning and I love it🤪

6 Likes

Don’t know if you are allowed to share it but if you can that would be sweet

I’m glad you’re so happy and seeing the results you wanted.

I’m sure you had good “reason” (if that’s even the “right” word) for having your tan. (And I understand where you live and how that might be a component to that.)

Keep in mind that tans serve an important physical function. Tans are our bodies’ way of protecting themselves from excessive UV exposure. And I’m stating the obvious there, because no matter how much you play a field for a certain result, when that certain result puts your body in danger (like being unprotected against enough UV rays that the body creates a tan to protect itself), the body is going to override the instructions of the field. That’s going to delay your progress, too.

3 Likes

Quadible’s skin brightening foe tan removal.

Your stack.

Navagraha homa(as it will make the fixed signs in the house responsible for your physical appearance movable or atleast aid in that so that you’ll be able to get physical results pertaining to thag house faster).

Hi there! I don’t want to sound desperate. I am suffering from severe melasma, hyperpigmentation which has affected my confidence alot. I am currently listening to Quadible’s skin lightening, I would really appreciate if you send me sapiens downloaded white skin audio file. It would really help me alot to gain back my original light skin tone and feel confident back again so it wouldn’t affect. I plan to use it till I get rid of all the sun damage and hyperpigmentation, I just want my original light skin tone all over. I am really requesting you to send me the file so I can just use it and see whether it works for me. If it does it will help me to save so much money which i am saving to spend for my skin lightening treatments. Your one single help could save my life and tons of money. Hope you fulfill my request.

Hey. You can use glutathione for that. This won’t help with discoloration. I have it myself and I see no improvement whatsoever with it. The glutathione is on YouTube.

2 Likes

Okay, thanks for the response.And what would you think would happen if i use white skin audio? How would If affect my discolored skin. I really hope Glutathione would help me to get back my real skin tone.

Tbh I don’t know the change with white genetic skin beside just turn pale for few hours and reverse back to the original skin tone hours later. But with glutathione if you do use it consistently. The results way more better than genetic white skin audio. As long as you don’t get to much exposure from the sunlight. You will remind white.

Add vitamin c when using the audio.

I guess that’s why it being removed from the YouTube anyway. Because the results is not permanent.

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thanks for the detailed response, I’ll use glutathione one consistently.

Welcome to the forum!

You may want to remove your email address from your post. This isn’t a private forum. Search engines and the rest of the Internet can (and do) find this forum and can collect your email address for uses that you might not prefer (such as more spam).

On this forum, we don’t send or share files (out of respect for our hosts, the creators of those files) so there’s no need for your email address in your post, you see?

Have fun with us!

1 Like

Thanks. Email has been removed

1 Like

Do you want help with this still ?

do you have the genetic white skin field by sapien medicine I really need it man.