White skin stacks

I know the sound of it sounds unpleasant to some but to the people who live outside of Western world. Having white skin is a beauty standard we live in so please understand. Some of us just love to have more lighter/whiter skin.

Field I would add like

•Glutathione

•Vitamin c

•skin regeneration for faster growth. So the tan can shed fast

• antioxidants fields.

Anyone else know what else to add? :grinning:

9 Likes

well, I think Captain has one field on Sapien Medicine specific for white skin in hidden stash, meaning you can get to it in Youtube Premium, but are you 100% sure you want it? There are many ways you can improve your appearance without trying to look like some other race. Are you sure you want to follow a standard that was probably brought by colonialism? (European white man speaking if anyone wonders)

2 Likes

They’re deleted. I have the downloaded copy of it but I’m not sure if it’s even work. Usually when I loop it I wake up very pale but today it isn’t doing it. So I think it doesn’t work :upside_down_face: or maybe I’m too tan. Not sure but I will try keep using it again for a week. If it doesn’t improve its just means it’s not working when downloaded :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

well, check Patreon. Do you have the field named: Skin Brightening and Glutathione Super Anti-Oxidant ? On patreon, they have have different names, so maybe that’s it.

3 Likes

can you share it with me? i will loop to and see

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to do it. It’s deleted for a reason. So it’s best not to…

3 Likes

JAAJ’s Daily Self Love Stack :white_heart:

(And, yeah, I know that’s not a reply you want to hear. But really what you’re saying to us is “Other people’s opinion of me is more important than my own opinion of myself. And if others, who really don’t know me, judge me negatively due to my surface, then I need to fix myself so that they no longer judge or diminish me.”

And when you read it that way, don’t you wanna say, "Reeeeally? :heart: )

5 Likes

That’s only if you decide you ARE your body though.

If you consider a harmless change to your body to be like changing clothes, then it’s different.

It’s like you said - perception is everything

:wink:

3 Likes

I been using whitening lotion since I was 15 and tbh it’s so expensive and not even permanent so I want it to be permanent lol and a lot safer I guess. So I’m sure. I’m half Dutch myself but I got my mom skin more than my dad :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t know if you are directing your reply to me (the software says you’re replying to my post) but let’s play with this:

You’ve put on an outfit. And not only that but since you’re speaking energetically in your example, the energetic you, with its broader perspective, chose to come into this like experience with that outfit. And since our skin pigmentation tends to be relatively stable over the course of our lives, we could even say that this is the energetic you’s “favorite” or “preferred” outfit.

So, here you are wearing your outfit (an outfit that you yourself don’t see much of, much of the time, when you think of it) and a bunch of people–mostly strangers (because we’re talking about a cultural preference and it’s hard to know everyone in a culture)–a bunch of strangers tell you that your favorite or preferred outfit is “wrong”, are you saying that you’d change your outfit based on these strangers’ opinion of your outfit?

Now, I want to say, “Reeaaaally?

And where do you draw the line? When they disapprove of where you sit in the bus simply because of the “outfit” you happen to be “wearing” isn’t culturally preferred, do you change your seat? Because, after all, that’s a harmless change, right?

I stand by my recommendation.

No one says you shouldn’t, but there seems to be some judgment in the recommendation, some closed mindedness.

Not everyone makes a change to their hair, eye color, or skin because it’s what other people want, but rather it’s what they’d like to experience now.

You believe we choose our “outfit” and that’s how we “should” stay.

Many disagree.

Many believe, including myself, that you can do wha te ver you want since it’s the outfit you are driving around in, after all.

And why that change is to be made isnt for the rest of us to judge.

The lady asked a question, and it’s only polite to give an answer she wants.

3 Likes

That’s probably super unhealthy since most of these lotions come with a lot of micro-plastics and toxic chemicals. Totally not worth it! Stop wasting your health for a coping mechanism.

1 Like

Um all beauty products here have whitening agents lol. Even in soap and deodorant. So it’s hard to avoid either.im usually using well brand like nivea! They full of vitamin c. And safe

2 Likes

Nivea is a German brand, one of the cheapest here in Germany and a mass product available in every super market.
Most of their products are rather poor quality because of the ingredients.
I looked up the ingredients for this product you posted:

List of ingredients:

Included: Aqua, Octocrylene, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Distarch Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Parfum, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Polyacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ubiquinone, Glyceryl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Malpighia Glabra Fruit Juice, Benzoic Acid, Trideceth-9, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Juice, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract

Red flags I already see:

• Octocrylene → is a cancerogenous sun protector
  • Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben → very unhealthy
  • Polyacrylate → micro plastic
  • Phenoxyethanol → can be an allergy trigger
  • Trisodium EDTA → weakens cells
  • Alcohol Denat., Cetyl Alcohol → dries the skin
  • Parfum → probably artificial and unnecessary
  • Trideceth-9 → weakens the skin’s protective barrier

I personally would not buy and use this product.
But I also have other options here in Germany, so not sure what other options you have locally…?

5 Likes

Eh I didn’t know they has paraben :skull: thanks a lot I might just use Vaseline now then

1 Like

I wouldn’t use Vaseline either. Vaseline is just a petroleum derivate, meaning it is simply made from the same oil that the fuel for your car is made of. In the long-term it dries the skin out.

5 Likes

Maybe you wanna go on YouTube and watch some channel about natural skin care and what products / stuff one can use safely… there are so many channels now that expose the cosmetics industry and provide healthy alternatives.

2 Likes

Glutathione
Tonic 31
Astaxanthin
Vitamin C
Smart stem cells

They should all be sufficient for what you are looking for. Your skin has a natural undertone and they might be changed due to poor lifestyle, diet or sunlight. The fields will help in eliminating these issues and will give you a healthy complexion. (Too white of a skin requires a lot of maintenance and more proned to skin cancer)

But honestly, the white skin obsession can be seen all across the Asia. Especially in the East and south. It’s just a marketing tactics used by businesses to sell products of skin whitening, as the same of all the tan products available in the West. None provide a permanent or long lasting solution, let alone a healthy one. There is a deeply rooted cultural norm involved with these debates over skin color and beauty. In many societies, and especially in Asia, dark skin has long been associated with working in the fields and, therefore, rural poverty. On the other hand, pale skin is associated with living a more comfortable, cosmopolitan life indoors, out of the sun. Skin color is thus a sign of social class.

The European colonial bastards disseminated these nasty notions just to spread inferiority and exploit a little better. In the meantime, they did all the atrocities that were possible in politics and power.

6 Likes

move to an ice cold country and stay indoors as much as possible :smiley:

4 Likes

Yes, I agree that these are two different perspectives from which a choice can be made. And as our forum friend bravely and honestly shared in her OP, she is wanting this because she’s been led to believe that this is what other people prefer of her.

I believe we choose our “outfit,” yes, absolutely. And I believe that choice is being amended throughout our lives, which is one of the reasons why our bodies go through such a wide range of physical changes over our lifetimes. (And I’ll get to that in a second.)

Even I disagree with this last part of your statement. I absolutely do not believe that piece, at all.

To begin with, I’ve expressed my personal distaste for the idea of “should” and I don’t “should” on anyone. In fact, it’s other people who have been “should-ing” on our friend (“Her skin should be whiter”) that has inspired her opinion and question.

Of course, people have the ability to change and I’ve spent a large part of my life helping people change (even some on here). In fact, in my last reply to you, I celebrated how people in my country had changed their place in society–in the face of extreme prejudice, ignorant laws and onerous penalties–in spite of their darker complexion. Those brave people had the courage to value themselves in spite of what they were being told by the majority of the society they were in. And in their courageous bravery (and defiance) continue to teach us to look beyond the surface and to better take to heart that worn-out phrase about “judging a book by its cover.”

No, I do not believe “…that’s how we ‘should’ stay.” And my many words on this forum–encouraging people to reach for their own empowerment and to make the changes they want for themselves–really demonstrate that I don’t believe anything of the sort.

What I do believe (and I don’t need anyone to join me in my belief) is that, when we make our choices from a place of alignment (an agreement between the constantly-evolving broader perspective and our physically-focused perspective) our changes happen, almost without our awareness or even effort, like when we heal ourselves.

I’m really glad you said this because this phrase speaks to precisely what’s going on with the issue of this topic. So thank you, you’ve given me a teaching moment here:

“Polite” is another cultural standard, just like in the OP. In this phrase of yours, you’re wanting to do to me what our friend has been reporting has been done to her. And I get it. Almost everyone tries to conduct their relationships in the same way.

So, here’s the teaching moment (@anon25711007, say it with me):

"To everyone who wants to put me in a box or limit me from speaking my truth and shining my light or who wants to diminish me because they don’t like my many skin tones or where my curves are or how many lines on my face or how I chose to help my world, screw that noise!

"God doesn’t make junk.

“And I know it would be easier for you all if I would just change so that you all could feel better, but you all have the ability to feel better even when I don’t change for you first. And that’s a good thing, because any changes I’m going to be making will be for me, not for you.”

1 Like