Who is god

Excellent, we should always listen to Yoda :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Awesome. I just rewatched this movie today! Yoda is a wise one.

4 Likes

Mmm a wise one, he is

3 Likes

We all god. In many forms but only have oneness and that is the essence of ‘god’

1 Like

Yeah. But no one is the actual whole God incarnate except he who is.

1 Like

I can litereally hear Neville in my mind right now answering “Your own wonderful human imagination”

4 Likes

I tend to imagine ‘‘God’’ as an infinity in every possible direction, infinitely small, infinitely big, infinitely ‘‘positive’’ and negative all at once. Every Possibility and impossibility at once, a being and non-being so paradoxicall and impossible that its the only possible ‘‘thing’’ to exist. Unconditional Love and Murderous intent at once. See, when I talked about people on how they imagine ‘‘God’’ its like they described it in a different manners yet almost always in purely-positive sense. I think we as a somewhat moral beings like to imagine ‘‘The Highest’’ as a positive for our own comfort, but it seems more sensible to me that it would be neither ‘‘good’’ or ‘‘evil’’ and both at once at the same time. People generally tend to ascribe ‘‘postive’’ things in life or world in general towards ‘‘God’’ Always thinking ‘‘God’’ is more or better in some or other sense but I belive its a bias because it would be also source of everything ‘‘negative’’ it would also be infinitely ‘‘less’’ and ‘‘worse’’ aswell. In a 90% of cases we can only imagine and talk about ‘‘God’’ throught our human lenses and surely we can be a bit abstract and strech our minds to think ‘‘outside the box’’ for a little, yet we are still very limited and conditioned. there are still unknown unknowns. Say I might know that my friend has bought himself a car and knowing this I still may not know what color is this car for example. Yet if I dont have the knowledge that my friend has bought a car I dont even know, that i dont know its color. This may be poor analogy but you know ( lmao) what I mean. So perhaps the only way to get an answer to this question is throught the ‘‘God’’ itself.

4 Likes

:raised_hands:

1 Like

Apparently giving chances to others by not showing up on this thread claiming the tittle.

#Josh :smirk:

4 Likes

Dude just imagine God being on this planet right now reading all these posts from all the new age corners and reddit spirituality subs. I bet he’d be shaking his head lol. Some curse.

1 Like

I see what You mean, but I cant imagine God being suprised or dissapointed by anything.
About New Age - I think there is something to be learn from it aswell, but people seem to froget that toxic positivity is just as bad, if not worse than toxic negativity, at least negativity is straightforward in a way its harming somebody, and the ALL LOVE thinking feels delusional and is damaging human’s perception of reality while pretending to help. Sure, I agree that if 100% people would be ‘‘ALL LOVE’’ world could be better place, but if its 95% ALL LOVE and 5% SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, then 5% have a tremedous advantage over those 95%, beacuse 5% can abuse the rest and do whatever they want, and still be forigven for any mischiev they did bacuse ‘‘Turning the other cheek’’
What I mean is, sometimes it seems like the New Age- All Love is a PsyOp with an objective to turn the 95% into docile, helpless animals forgiving 5% everything everytime. The ongoing war on masculinity and imposing guilt on everything and everyone seems to confirm this theory aswell.
But Im walking away from the main topic of this discussion, sorry

1 Like

Amen. People often claim that God is love, which is nonsense on it’s own but there’s also the fact that sometimes loving something means destruction and death. It’s stated so many times in various scripture, and it’s also common sense.

2 Likes

Maybe The Universe is itself God, not a person or other entity.
I don’ think God is what religions traditionally say it’s.
I agree with Azazel, not all is love and happiness and joy as doctors or gurus tell.
Pain, Suffering and Sorrow is part of life.
That doesn’t we don’t have to find happiness, and joy but just accept and try to life with the other.

1 Like

Maybe it’s one all-encompassing primordial :eyes:

1 Like

I think the moment we try to define what “God” is, that’s not God. Because God transcends that very definition.

7 Likes

:brain: big brain time

Only God incarnate could put a pointer on God, then. Perfectly encrypted.

2 Likes

:facepunch:

1 Like

Agree ten times over, and very often loving feels pretty terrible. For example, working through triggers with your lover… staying put with with all the shit through the conditioning and preferences which often leads to wanting to run, instead of loving the person in front of you

2 Likes

This is probably the best podcast I’ve seen about God!

At 1:11:08, Mohammed Hijab literally mentions Heartmath and talks about the subconscious (or mind as he refers to it) being in the heart…

@anon98607113, you will find this interesting.

This will sound strange, but literally watching this video and listening to them talk made me tap into deeper states of the self without doing anything.

3 Likes

I’ma save this for later, thanks buddy.

2 Likes