Who is god

hello i want to know who is god and does he sit in heaven.@Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

Ofcourse

Heā€™s the bearded guy in the sky watching your every move.

Because he has nothing else to do with his life.

Actually his whole lifeā€™s purpose is to make sure you follow your pre defined desitny.

8 Likes

Now, you might be being sarcastic but at the same time itā€™s not far from truth. :sob:

Besides the whole descriptive characteristic youā€™ve given ā€œhimā€

5 Likes

Who are ā€œyouā€ to begin with? :smiley:

• A flesh and blood body?
  • A bundle of emotions?
  • A mind-body complex?
  • Or something else/more?

The answer to god/gods/God cannot be fully answered without also understading what the ā€œs(S)elfā€ isā€¦

26 Likes

Always swinging haymakers of truth :rofl:

5 Likes

We are all god. I am God. Are you?

8 Likes

first of all you must understand that the concept of ā€œgodā€ is a primitive legend. Humans could create a new concept/creative idea and then some idiot(s) would pursue it for a long time. You must understand that the term ā€œgodā€ was just an idea created by our ancestors.

4 Likes

Inquiring ā€œwhoā€ ā€œgodā€ is and worshipping them is ignored madness. We destroy a visible nature while worshipping an invisible ā€œgodā€.

4 Likes

Im god.

7 Likes

Amen :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/god-the-universe-inner-spirit-and-prayer/9869/2?u=maoshan_wanderer

Leading a spiritual life is one of finding balance and peace within. But if you want to take it further, it is also a life of connecting to the universe, god, the all or whatever you prefer to call it. The source is still the source no matter the name. In connecting to the source, one can live in harmony with those around them, with nature and oneā€™s self. Living in harmony with everything is a matter of love as love is a state of being in the saint or the master yogi. Such a state of being is commonly known as being higher vibrational.

Many people believe that delta brain waves provide access to God, ā€œInfinite Intelligenceā€, or the ā€œCollective Unconsciousā€ mind.

Vibration of Transcendence is the vibration of the consciousness of the universe. This is the third installment to a three part series. The ā€˜Vibration of Creationā€™ is the ā€˜Activeā€™ (creation) aspect of the universe , ā€˜Vibration of Divine Loveā€™ is the ā€˜Passiveā€™ (unity) aspect of the universe and the Vibration of Transcendence is the Non-Dual aspect of the Universe. The consciousness of the all; which is what some would consider to be ā€˜god.ā€™

23 Likes

If I am God and you are God, and we are all part of each other then ā€˜Godā€™ is all around us. Which means when we feel connected and part of the universe then we are connected to the ā€˜Godā€™ in ourselves and each other.

10 Likes

I am grateful for all of you who in one way or another share what you know, thank you very much everyone.

10 Likes

take a look at this about christianity https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9qMFpAeOyk

1 Like

ā€œI am a god, I am a king, I triumph
Visionary, I can move a mountain.ā€ :musical_note:

5 Likes

Itā€™s you brother

6 Likes

ā€œBelief has no place where TRUTH is concerned.ā€
J. Krishnamurti

Edit: Highly recommended with Conceptual Realizations field

4 Likes

Considering the infinite possibilities, that sure could be an aspect of God.

But to answer this more seriously, God is a force, often considered conscious. Some include the unconscious aspect of nature, which is still instinctive. There is a higher force that acts and reacts for sure, and it has different aspects like you and I do. Definitely hard to put in a box although some say it did put itself in a box for the experience.

7 Likes

I wonder why @samurai hasnt come forward claiming the tittle :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Watch from 1:40 to 2:10 : )

6 Likes