Who is god

God is everything, so it can be described as anything (to some degree); so also as numbers
God is also a concept, and a good way to descirbe a concept is by comparing it with other concepts.
God is 0, because it is the void that ‘‘was there before first thing existed’’ (I know its oxymoron, but Its really hard to descirbe some concepts with words, so I use numbers instead)
God is also 1, because there is nothing else like it.
and God is also infinity, because it have its presence everywhere, everytime, knows everything and is omnipotent.
But likewise, it is my understanding only, not some ultimate truth :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

My mom.:innocent::blue_heart::pray:t3:

5 Likes

Whomever you want, for me God is more like a quality, so I think in “Godlike” terms, and of course, it all depends on perspective/viewpoint (are God and Nature the same? Is he Above Nature? Is God Omnipresent? Is he/she a personal God? One or Many? Are we God? Etc.), God can also mean all that it is and many things, depending on viewpoint, knowledge, experience, so I can Not Answer You or Anyone, I can only have an answer for myself, and right now, God is not something or someone or a reality that I can Understand, it is beyond my current Knowkedge and Understanding.

Pretty GOOD Answer And Practical, She Gave You LIFE, after all.

God is generator operator and destroyer
“We” are the continuation and embodiment of that process to infinity

2 Likes

Its the absence of “who” :stuck_out_tongue:

Why everybody who r christian , says connection with jesus is not a religion ,they said he s the onlyway to enter heaven and not everyone else,is there a bible not christian ,or others who sacrifice it self and rise again \revive it self ?I sometimes doubt about BillyCarson,Sadh Guru ,Matias Estefano,Bruce lipton etc ,if they are telling the truth ,why they are not yet killed by iluminaty??,but yet they are killing Christian people and bannin Jesus s name, even the bible says there s gonna be a grand deception and that day will supost to break our hearts because all the lie we have been told

Google seens to even deleted awaken
ing sites and occult knowledge