Who makes all of this?

For all those asking

Sapien med, dreamseeds, energetic alchemy, Soundweave, sapien med gumroad, sapien med teesprings, NFTs, items= made by @Captain_Nemo and him alone.

There is a new marketplace where some other makers have recently started to share their creations, you will find them on the store in the “marketplace” section.

A couple people asked me if I made x or z field. I didn’t. I don’t make jack.

I’m a customer and I’m hilarious in my ways.
I make the best jokes and that’s why everyone here loves me so much. That’s it.

Anyone who claims to have made the fields on sapien med YouTube or in the wider sapien energetic universe and isn’t Dream is lying.

That will be all

26 Likes

Damn he actually made me laugh

5 Likes
Joking

But…but…you’re Dr. Manhattan. The only doctor on the Sapien Medicine forum…?!? :confounded: It’s…just gotta be you, no? :exploding_head:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

If you listen to this for two plus years you will make fields

7 Likes

You forgot superhuman genius everyday for some definitely recommended usage x times daily.

6 Likes

actually it makes sense lol

5 Likes

Nevermind

I guess that if someone raises his/her vibration and learn all there is about fields, theoretical and practical, given enough time, through perseverance (again, already having enough knowledge to know what to do, how to do it), that person can achieve just a little bit of what Captain can do (I guess he is very very advanced, probably the most advanced person in the world, when it comes to fields, right? - at least here on Earth :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:) (?)…

5 Likes