Who were you in a previous life/incarnation - Just for fun

or even worse. What if Yoko Ono was hitler?

2 Likes

Itā€™s an archetype (well, many) + your own response to it.
The ruler Jungian archetype / Mars / Fire / emperor tarot card.
There is the megalomania, or the vision of having power and being drunk on it. Itā€™s a type of power that is closely liked to the ego, and deep inside you know that that leads to something bad, so your vision ends with a picture thatā€™s in line with that.
It can be that some past loves ran on such themes. You subconscious trying to express something, possibly from the past, about these themes.

Howā€™s your relationship with power now? Are you overly careful not to infringe on others? Or are you inclined to overpower people? Do you despise people you deem weaker than you?
Whatā€™s your reaction when someone positions themselves above you? How are you inclined to treat people below you?

(I dont expect you to answer the questions :D)

Anyway
Iā€™m sure you did some magic before.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

i think i was in the army WWII in my previous life i do not know exactly as i used to love army movies as kiddo with no reason lol

3 Likes

I made a past life regression with a Brian Weiss meditation.
I donā€™t know if all this true or just oneā€™s imagination but apparently I was an american (I dont rembember the exact t time, I think from 18xx and I forgot the complete name, I think John was my first.
I had a relation with a married women and ended up killed by her husband with a shotgun
Thatā€™s all I remember from that session.
I wonā€™t try another ever again.

3 Likes

I was Jeffrey dahmer

2 Likes

I have no ideaā€¦

Who am I in this current incarnation? lol

Past lives havenā€™t meant much to me as a concept. When I worked in manufacturing, I was feeling the morphic imprints of the different assembly processes/stations as though they were my own memoriesā€“the imprints get pretty strong since they had different shifts running for the full 24 hours. (And I know that it wasnā€™t a past-life thing since that type of manufacturing processes are built around a type of tech thatā€™s younger than I am).

And most of the things that felt like they could have been a past life were also able to be understood as things holographically linked up with things that were already in my environment in some way.

I donā€™t knowā€¦ what is the significance of a past life or thoughts about reincarnation? What do either of them matter if weā€™re focused on making the most of the one life we know we have?

4 Likes

I am almost certain I was in one or both the world wars, some kind of medicine man in South America and someone somewhat important in ancient China

4 Likes

Same here.
At least one of my parallel incarnations is in Victorian England.

Parallel because there is no such things as time and no such thing as ā€œpastā€ and ā€œfutureā€ incarnations. All happening in parallel at the same time. And also not limited to planet earth only.

With regards to Victorian England, have you seen Penny Dreadful?

A scene from the show to get a taste of it :grin: (not suitable for children):

3 Likes

God I LOVED Penny dreadful

Iā€™m so sad they didnā€™t continue it

I might just rewatch it

2 Likes

I was a black male from and was from Africa. My name was Gizmo and i was 5-6 years old. someone told me about regression therapy/meditation? along time ago, so i looked it up on YouTube and did it, before the meditation i hadnā€™t even heard the name " gizmo " . the meditation took me to some African country, cant remember what it was, maybe morocco/Egypt/Ghana. It started in a marketplace and i heard my mother calling me by the name " gizmo". i couldnā€™t see her, maybe because i had a particular question that i wanted a solution to and in the vision i got the answer.

5 Likes

You watched all 3 seasons, right? :slightly_smiling_face:

If you loved Penny Dreadful, I also recommend watching the Dracula 2013 seriesā€¦

3 Likes

Sure did.

And I will check it out Thanks! Where is it streaming

2 Likes

I donā€™t know. I am in Germany :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I feel a bit weird answering to deleted posts lol

I was projecting a bit but only because what you wrote reminded me of myself.
There are similarities, I go to extreme lengths not to infringe on other people and it can be misunderstood.
I control the emotion anger in a similar way, I donā€™t think anyone other than immediate family has seen me really angry.

Does it come from past life or childhood?
Idk, I have some memories/echoes of both. I feel like there has already been a lesson learnt there and I have no interest in going down that path (again).
At the same time, this also points to something not fully integrated/resolved yet.

5 Likes

Hmmā€¦Iā€™m not so sure who I was.

A clairvoyant told me I cared for cats in Egypt, but it sounds quite generic.
I do have a massive love for cats though and did study animal care. She didnā€™t know that.

Iā€™ve been told regularly that I look like Iā€™m from Finland and funnily enough, Iā€™ve had such an obsession with Finland all my life.
I had the flag on my wall as a young teenager.

Iā€™d love to know though, it would be interesting!

1 Like

I got my Akashic records read in the begging of this year and apparently I was a woman in Chile around the time colonization happened and I was also a man in Indonesia once, a shaman who would help his village spiritually. I personally love ancient Egypt and Greece a lot, Iā€™m convinced I had past lives over there too. But I donā€™t know if we can really call them Ā“pastā€™ lives, time doesnā€™t really exist lol

2 Likes

Well, itā€™s just a common term that I used - I have no idea how time works lol.
Or if it truly exists.

1 Like

Me neither :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I feel some connection to Egypt and Japan (cause of media i consume) like someone said and tarot keeps telling me I have an Egyptian connection. So maybe that ā€¦ also I mustā€™ve committed some crime against the state and was imprisoned like selling state secrets or practicing ā€œmagicā€ :thinking: I was definitely kept away from societyā€¦ like being in a high position and falling from graceā€¦ tarot and western astrology said that i pursued forbidden knowledge too whatever that means

2 Likes

Now, If this is true [that you lived/were incarnated in Egypt, also, why not], I donā€™t understand the magic part, since I taught that magic was Not a taboo in Ancient Egypt - Or are we talking Post Arab(ic) Conquest Egypt?
Yep, as far as I know, in Islam, magic is haram.

Just to share this/to answer - I have no idea, All that I have written about ā€œmy past livesā€ was just for fun.

Edit: Still, I HAVE TO SHARE THIS: once, many years ago, while praying and asking who I am, who am I, repeatedly, just Once in my life I had received an answer in my head, a name popped up and I immediately googled that name and I found out that a certain person did bear/have that name, a local poet (actually from the same county that I live in), not a (very) famous one; I wrote that name, but please donā€™t ask me that name, I wonā€™t tell anyone.
Now, it might have been a coincidence, yet it was a first name and a surname and there were some interesting things about that person; If I were that person, then I lived at least one past life/another life in Romania.

2 Likes