Who were you in a previous life/incarnation - Just for fun

I personally take this as a fun question, so feel free (if you want) to give any answer you like.

So, I was an Indian (hence my attraction to Indian spirituality and bollywod), a Greek and a Roman (of course lol); I might have been a Brit or a French (isn’t it the same thing lol, just joking, Qui?) or a Spaniard, I’m not sure lol.
Probably I was a Dacian as well.

Now, I might have been either upper class or an achiever, since I hate work (and I would like to be rich) and I’m lazy lol; but perhaps I hate work since I worked like crazy - was I paid?

9 Likes

I was a blonde white woman from eastern Italy. My death was shot in the head by some jealous person

7 Likes

Ooouuuch, that’s a harsh way to go…
At least I hope you had your fun And that it was worth it lol
Oh, wait, it wasn’t…

1 Like

In case it wasn’t clear, I’m really drawn to Victorian England so I’m guessing I was there in some form at some point. Maybe several lives there

Every time I see anything from that era I just light right up

7 Likes

Yea and I was a very rich person too :joy: I owned lot of lands ect ect. Very good person but hard to forgive. Now here I’m came in this life learning to forgive

3 Likes

Well, judging from your picture, I thought it was Ancient Egypt. :roll_eyes:

Lol

2 Likes

Is that a joke lol

5 Likes

Of course, Cleopatra?

Edit: yeah, it is.

2 Likes

No it’s a corseted dress with a hat

And some bomb ass colors

Edit: gotcha

4 Likes

The only way worth living.

Well, since that is your life lesson, I hope you and @Jen forgive me/don’t get mad at me for my jokes. :grin:

2 Likes

Lol!

I also learn that in vedic astrology. This is my last incernation. Because ketu is in the 12 house and Saturn. So I’m burning all my karmas! But who knows. That’s just astrology in general

3 Likes

sth related to south east asia.
since i was young, anything related to those lands in book chapters, movies, video games - basically any media consumed that manifested images in my mind of that region, i felt particularly drawn to.

i dont technically know if that means i had a past life there tbh, perhaps just an affinity?

6 Likes

In my past life I was me

11 Likes

That’s a Great answer and it clears any doubts. :grinning:

3 Likes

Some guy in germany around 20th century.

6 Likes

…you had a peculiar mustache too?

5 Likes

I think I was always just me.

:smiley:

37 Likes

Everytime makes me think, one dude will read his past life and discover he was Hitler

Someone’s got to be

Or Ted Bundy or something heavy

You wouldn’t tell anyone

12 Likes

If I have time Imma do a fun regression exercise later, and come back with answers.

Since people have talked about “attractions” they feel, I’ve had visions of Japan and Egypt.

I feel attraction to many places and cultures but I think that comes from genetics, not past lives (my mother always liked Egypt, while I’m indifferent, but my subconscious isn’t).

Astrologically, I was told I was an alchemist/witch in my past life. And a woman. Probably burned at the stake xD.

Given my current life, I bet I’ve been an awful person generally (not like that has even changed in this life u.u).

2 Likes

Nah, many people confessed being in the nazi party and generals that tortured people etc.

Not like you can judge people for their past lives, right?

I’ve always thought I was someone similar to Hitler, or a nazi official (there has been cases in my country so xD), given current “karma”.

2 Likes