Whole World noded EMF and Chemicals Transformer

EMF and 3g-4g-5g are bad and other harmful chemicals are bad for us and the planet. The idea is to take this energy and bad chemicals etc and transform it and empower ourselves and the planet with that transformed energy. It will be noded as well to various leylines and energy centers around the planet to further expand the reach of how the energy and chemicals can be tapped for ours and the planets use.

• Note the field will be smart so it can grow with other energies chemicals that it senses in the world and transform them as well so its future proofed
1 Like
  • I am in
  • I am not in

0 voters

so it’s also for HAARP and chemtrails, and even for pesticides in food?

1 Like

@whitefire yes but it will be expanded all over the planet

1 Like

its an inversion of negativity that will empower us and the planet so it should be pretty powerful

awesome… the skies here are crowded with even 30 - 50 chemtrails sometimes…

1 Like

In the meantime, if you guys feel an appeal, the Mass Meditation 2.0 is still online and very potent.

Direct link: https://vimeo.com/event/2510809/c7b6d9424b (select the 2nd or 3rd stream on the top left, then press play)

Content of the field:

(if I were to re-do it, it’d be shorter and more focused, but Dream nonetheless did a truly fantastic job)

2 Likes

@Borisju absolutely. This project should be noded with this and blessed path. I can also see the similarities.

1 Like

@Rosechalice please delete this thread