Why do some fields become permanent?

I used the Thor mandala sometime ago because my mom always picked on me with her narcicistic behaviour. I got rid of the Thor mandala today but people react still to me like i had it on?

does this ever go away or will i now forever run around with this energy?

Cheers :D

3 Likes

Well, you are lucky you still have the effects. I’m sure there are other guys out who complain for the opposite, that the effects don’t last.

1 Like

The gods have chosen you, dear child.

After you die gloriously in battle, valhalla awaits you, where you shall feast with the gods, for all time.

9 Likes

Is valhalla real lol

or maybe it’s placebo or has some lingering ?

Congruency

11 Likes

You need to run Energy body deep clearing… Everyday… You’ve used it so long it had integrated into your aura perse. Just gotta clear your aura. :wink:

1 Like

i like the spirit :joy: but i needed it for my family i don’t want to be intimidating all the time.

Some fields stick like glue i slept with the maljonirs mandala for about two weeks because someone on here mentioned they would sleep better.

For how long would i need to listen to the deep aura cleanse to get rid of the tags and mandalas?

1 Like

Read OMs post above

2 Likes

Are timelines parallel or linear? In other words, can the Dale from one timeline have an effect on the Dale from a future timeline? Or are these alternate realities with no relation to each other?

Yes.

That someone can be me :) I do sleep very well with it, I even use it as a blanket sometimes. Works perfect, unless I mix it with incongruent “party time” fields or have the imposter full Moon shining directly on my window.

Gives explosive dreams though :boom:

But that’s just me. After all and as often emphasized on this forum, tags/mandalas are also reshaped according to the owner’s personality, internal system, etc. Especially Mjolnir (for “mytho-historical” reasons imo).

4 Likes

:joy::joy::+1:

3 Likes

Ditto… legit laughed out loud reading that.

At first, i thought you figured it out on your own…
but then I read you got tipped off by Dreamy…

I remember one cold winter’s night, many years ago, I looked up at the moon in the night’s sky, and had a moment of great depressing clarity and thought,
“What planet am I on? And why is that moon there?! That’s not supposed to be there! There wasn’t a moon on this planet before…”

5 Likes

Yeah same here…I never liked the moon, something always felt “off”.

Like…never…?

What happened when the sun went down then, complete darkness or a different source of light?

1 Like

tidal locked

3 Likes

:flushed: :sob:

I confess too (for the first time in my life): despite it seeming really gorgeous sometimes and despite the cute beliefs about it all around the world (to which I tried to adhere)… I too always felt some discomfort. Something “off”, as @Samurai said.

But I never told anybody, in order not to be the party killer (especially during romantic moments lol).

I chose to ignore this discomfort and got even angry towards myself, saying “hey, you’re not the kind to be fooled by conspiracy theories! Let them bitter idiots speak and write what they want“…

In fact, it was also my inner voice or Sassani side speaking… or my Sassani “children” :p warning me.

And eventually… Dreamweaver’s confirmation has made the mist vanish for good ;)

Hehe… Now I listen to the Dark Side of the Moon album with another perspective.

“There’s someone in my head but it’s not me” (…) :arrow_down:

(insert the same type of laughing here)

5 Likes

not to be rude but this thread was actually about fields being glued to my aura now we end up on the dark side of the moon you guys never fail to amuse me.

:joy: :joy:

9 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes