Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

Huh. The thing about taste is fascinating. Reminds of me of how some people have tasted salt upon listening to the salt cleanse audio.

1 Like

This is new for me as well :D

I’m glad you’ve had success with it so far :)

2 Likes

@MonkeyOwl, @_OM, @SammyG and @Captain_Nemo

For some reason I always get the experiences when I do something for the first time and then it completely disappears on the subsequent tries. I got the extremely powerful vibrations in the feet and shins this morning when I tried the star exercise for the very first time.

And now I tried it for the second time. Still got the cold shower fresh feeling after the breaths. But, the strong vibrations while I was holding my breath were completely missing. Maybe they were very faint but that could be chalked up to my arms being tired and me feeling the tiredness in my arms.

This literally happens with every single spiritual thing I do (from morphic fields to my attempts at astral projection). Exactly what is going on here?

Honestly as long as I get a confirmation that I’m at least on the right track, I’ll do it. For however long it takes.

It’s normal. It’s also a bit different for me each time.
OM wrote above he also got knocked out by it once after years of practice.
It’s only been one day my duuude.

OM’s “super Saiyan” challenge (which tbh I didn’t find for a while because it came along somewhere in the thread) is to do it at least 2 times a day every single day for 22 weeks, no days missed. If you miss a day, start over the count.

I would recommend that you start a journal about this and note down the experience each time, even the count of breaths if you’re counting.
It makes no difference, but I think your med student brain will like it.
Also it’s nice to have this written down because it’s easy to forget… this way you’ll notice patterns quicker.
Keep practicing, you only have 22x7 - 1 day left :joy:

4 Likes

Haha true, I do realise that it’s one day. However it’s more about the fact that it’s a step down from the original feeling I felt. And I’m wondering why this always happens.

Well, it doesn’t, at least not necessarily.:) You could easily have a super intense one 2 weeks from now, but you’ll only know if you don’t draw these conclusions otherwise you might not get there.

There is also a reason for this experience (why you might feel the effect less in time):

1 Like

Oh yeah, that makes sense. New baseline. It’s surprising how fast my body has adapted to this baseline though. Maybe I’ll feel the energy again after a week and then it too will dissipate.

OM can chime in here, but I think for this kind of exercise, how you “feel” it might also depend on other factors like how tired you are, and how much food did you have before and how long ago etc.

Don’t overthink it :stuck_out_tongue:

Uh actually you can also test it with working out @dewbob1998
I haven’t tried with this one, but the only time I almost fainted while doing something similar to this was when I did it after a run. I did I think 5-7km, cold shower and straight to the exercise… the world went dark a bit, though I remained standing :)

5 Likes

Any one got any advice for those who lungs get tired fast?

I get sooo tired (especially if I’m congested) after like 40 breaths :frowning: i try to breath as hard as I can too which tires me out… (Due to lifestyle choices) it’s frustrating man, i don’t wanna just count the days and say “I’ve done the star exercise X amount of days” I’m trying to make the “X amount of days” count

I just gave up before i said the attunement, because I wanted to do the exercise for longer…

Going to try again now that my nostrils are clear (listened to lymphatic system drainage) but I’m already prefatigued from the last attempt

8 Likes

Have you tried listening to the Pleurisy field regularly, and perhaps breathing into the area around the belly and lower dan tien more than the chest, using the diaphragm?

(there are various breathing techniques involving this in various traditions)

6 Likes

It’s about pulling in the energy…not the amount of breathes.
Visualize the energy building up.
The energy should flow as soon as you “charge” up enough and hold your breath and silently say the affirmation.
It can literally be done with 1 deep breath if you focus enough.

Just do the best you can.
Don’t half-ass it. But don’t turn into a test in perfectionism either.

Then your Ego won.
Ignore it and focus on what matters.

12 Likes

I actually listened to it last night! But no i haven’t listened to it regularly at all… I’ll have to add it to a stack… Sucks, i didn’t want to add more fields to my daily routines haha

I kind of use both my chest and stomach lol i assumed that would be the best way of driving the air in as intensely as possible, I’ll try using my lower stomach this time (i just finished my second attempt but Oms response fueled me to try again) thanks man :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You’re right, thank you man I needed to hear this, i (ego) dont like it when my ego wins haha

I will try it again with all the intent i can possibly build up! No excuses! Thanks Om!

7 Likes

Btw @GoddessesAndGod, I find that the energy I feel is much weaker after I’ve eaten. On an empty stomach it’s a lot more powerful! I feel most of the vibrations in my feet and shins although this evening, I felt a stronger wave in my arms as well.

So @_OM, correct my understanding if I’m wrong.

What is happening is, when you do the hard breaths, you’re “powering up” (dragon ball terminology) and drawing all the surrounding energy into your solar plexus. The visualisations of the energy flowing through your arms and to your solar plexus just help control the energy flow into your body better.

Then when you feel vibrations, you inhale and hold your breath to prevent any of that energy from leaking out of your body and now you literally have universal life energy in your body so you ARE it. And you are FEELING it and it is FLOWING through you.

Then when you stop it, most of the energy leaks out eventually, apart from a little bit that gets stored in your solar plexus. With each session, you leak out a little less energy out and store just a little bit more. Until you have so much Universal Life Energy stored in your solar plexus that you are literally one with it and since it is part of you, you sense it in other sources (thus increasing your energy sensitivity). This also leads you to eventually have the energy at your disposal, at which point you can pretty much control it.

This is how I understand it from my 2 day experience so far. How right/wrong am I?

4 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2:

Transmutation and Microcosmic audio, why not using it after the exercise ( make sure you do it after you are in this routine for a good month or more, we don’t want you getting lazy :rofl: ) …

Probably I’m giving away a top tip :man_shrugging: :blush:

Let the overthinking mind go, so that the flow comes in, like a gentle feather…

I’m well aware that you have claimed that you like to overanalyze everything and some, that’s why I’m telling you that :wink: discharge it if it doesn’t resonate, no harm done.

5 Likes

Haha that’s a great idea!!! Thanks for the tip :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I reckon the first time is always the most powerful because there’s where you experience the most difference due to energetic blockages. I assume that you’d feel the same way if you didn’t use the audio for months and came back to listen to it again.

It’s a bit like energy work too. People do energy work, get a big kick out of it due to feeling energy, then because the differences aren’t as pronounced after that, they drop off from the practice. But after they restart the practice, they realise that there really is a difference between practising vs not practising.

I remember completing a whole cycle of energy work, up to 90 days, and the way I did it was to have a regular schedule where I did it inevitably. Some days felt meh, some days were ‘good’, but it ultimately didn’t matter because then my channels became relatively open after those days.

6 Likes

It’s good to know that I’m getting rid of the energy blockages then! Thanks Dr Ryan :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Similar for me! See day 4 in the morning, I thought my energy sensitivity had gone up. I was actually able to feel vibrations quicker and in more parts of the body. Day 4 in the night, I came back home from playing badminton, did the exercise and felt…nothing! I chalked it up to tiredness, but then day 5 (today) in the morning, I felt no sensations either!!!

I really hope my day count (towards 22 weeks) hasn’t been disrupted.

Also strangely enough, I have started to tire out by breath 50 when I used to be able to go to 80 no problem (for the first 2 days). Still breathing as intensely and deeply as possible. Please tell me I’m on the right track…

1 Like

The 22 weeks/Super Saiyan count only goes down if you don’t do the exercise at least twice I think, but @_OM made up the rules :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes