Why do we look this way? Is there a meaning to looks? Do we keep our face/appearance through reincarnations? Can we decide/customize our Body/Appearance (before being born)?

Ok, copy paste from the title:

“Why do we look this way? Is there a meaning to looks? Do we keep our face/appearance through reincarnations? Can we decide/customize our Body/Appearance (before being born)?”

1 Like

I wonder.

Some people say that you’re reincarnated if you look the same through the different lifetimes.

I personally think that’s not true. I think it’s a misconception.

I don’t have any evidence of it, I’ll admit, but my gut instinct says that there’s no way that people can have the same appearance every single time.

1 Like

Well, idk, that*s why I’m asking.
Maybe we can negotiate with our Higher Self? :sweat_smile:

Gimme THAT Face lol

Yep.
Also, probably I would get bored, anyway, I would like new face, new fresh look.

especially when you switch genders

2 Likes

Yeah.
I would not like to have this face as a woman lol.
Too weird.

Next Life, I’ll be a cat, no more Drama(s), EASY Life (well, I would not reincarnate as a Streets Cat, no way, at least not voluntarily).

But Which Gender though? :crazy_face:
Male Cat or Female Cat? The Cat Dilemma.
Probably a male cat, he seems to have it easier, although, I would need to protect my territory (ESPECIALLY My Humans, the source of good milk and cat food and the ones who pay the bills) from other male cats.

Damn.