Why Does Energy Overwhelming Perceived at the left back side of brain?

the pain on that location I sense after listening many fields at once,
is there any chakra or anything else located here that controls nervous system ?

Which fields in particular have you been listening to? Certain fields can stimulate different parts of the brain, depending

I guess it’s due to overwhelmed nervous system,
I didn’t listen stack related to brain or nerves,
just listening bacteria and fungus destroyer, and stem cell targeted to kidney adrenal lungs pancreas heart related,
and ojas field

and accupressure , mana, aura cleanser and internal alchmcl crucible can remove that pain somehow

It may be that you have some energy implant or nanobots in that area. Don’t be scared, many people have them and don’t realize it, you could try some audios to remove them or detoxify. Drvirtua7 and Quadible integrity have some related to it. and sapien has several detox fields

It is also possible that your problem is that you must develop more your energy centers, use the audios of jing and chi and microcosmic orbit regularly and over time you will be able to listen to more audios without problems.

5 Likes

Jay is spot on. Maybe try to strengthen your crown I believe there’s a crown chakra audio in Mandelbrot symphony called “crown of the blessed”

3 Likes

can you send me link of that audio ? Jen :pray:

2 Likes

I am scared, i feel the same sensations in the same area of my head aswell when im overwhelmed Oh shit lmao

can u reccomend sone fields ? i only trust Dream and PU

Dream has made a field where he shouted dr virtue guy out so I would say he’s trust worthy… of course follow your intuition

I’ve also found his Subliminal’s work nicely… Worth the try imo

Others have also had good results with quadible and Maoshan also uses their fields from time to time I have seen.

1 Like

Well, that was almost a year ago, now I’m not so convinced that they are nanobots (insufficient evidence), but they could be implants or blockages.

I think your case could be more blockages and overwhelm of your nervous system. First of all you will have to stop listening to your daily stack and just do the following for a few days: I recommend

#1 Shungite Shake fron SM or any other shungite field you find (or the physical stone), see first if that only gives you relief then you won’t need the rest.

The other fields that could help are #2 Nerve inflammation Help from SM, if you feel that the feeling of overwhelm has passed, days later then try #3 jing infusion, I have noticed that jing strengthens the nerves and all tissues. #4 Orgone accumulator to eliminate energy blockages and rejuvenating. #5 Energy blockages removal from Dream seeds.

If none of that helps, just go 1 or 2 weeks without listening to any fields, walk barefoot on the ground from time to time, sleep early and you’ll be fine.

1 Like

Also “Aura Purification” card from the Card System.

2 Likes

Negentropic shen is a good one. I loop this one, when I am overwhelmed.

1 Like