Why is this not part of mainstream healing?

Hello everyone!

My name is Ismail. I am new to this space. I am an engineer in renewable energies and I have also been an astrologer for a few years now. I am very happy to be part of this community.

I have discovered the sapiens medicine channel, only about a week ago. And just like many here, i suppose: i am absolutely stunned by the results so far. A very important relationship for me is healing after 5 months of no contact and loosing hope to ever talking to that person again. That alone has already changed my llife so much.

My experience this week:

I have experienced incredible relief using the banishing frequency, along with the planetary one. I am an astrologer myself, and it is very unique for me to experience life without my natal astrological afflictions. I have experimented with and without the frequency. And the difference is like night and day. Also i have noticed many people are suddenly disappearing from my life and I can feel my energy coming back.

I have also tested with some of the health frequencies (endocrinal system and the blood pressure ones): the effect is incredible only after a few listens. I have shared the audio with a person who is suffering from a thyroid condition and can’t find their usual medicine locally due to it being out of stock for months: I am hoping it helps her.

My daily routine now is the following (a comprehensive protection 101)
Banishing (3 times)
Neutralize the negative Astro effects
EMF neutralizing & replacement by the Schuman resonance
Etheric cords cutter
Justice for All
Dopamine receptor repair

then I do the “Attract Love” in a loop as a resonate so much with this frequency. I have no doubt now that it is the frequency of manifestation and flow. The level of synchronicity just keeps increasing day by day. My outlook on life now is so much more grounded.

My question to everyone is how can we help others in an organized way without getting into trouble with the medical authorities? I know so many people who are suffering from severe health conditions and that can use a bit of hope and a miracle or two.

27 Likes

Welcome to the forum! We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and the fields you listen to as that may help others who are looking to do the same. I’m sure there are others here who may know the details about why so as we wait for more detailed answers, feel free to look around and enjoy your stay.

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum! And congratulations on your success.

Why does it need to be “in an organized way”? That’s an honest question.

If you alone are able to help one person heal, does it detract from your good deed (not the right word) because you weren’t part of an organization?

In my country, we have a saying: “one man (person) can make a difference.” Be that difference.

One of the reasons why “mainstream” science moves so slowly is because they wait for the majority of that “mainstream” before they move forward. Which reminds me of another saying we have in my country: “He (She) who travels alone travels swiftest.”

Have fun with us. And wishing continued success!

7 Likes

One does not negate the other. I don’t think.

Organization is a way to have more reach while having some protection from … say those who wouldn’t want people to stop depending on them. I am not going to argue the benefits of organized efforts as there is so many.

4 Likes

You can always suggest that they try this.

If they are open to it and use it. That’s great.
What else can we do ?

3 Likes

After I finish the Energy Awakening course from Sapien, I’m going to complete my Reiki certification from an accredited online school. With the certification I can can provide energy healing to those who need it without concern about any unnecessary restrictions or licensing issues. I’m not sure if that answers your question but that’s my plan. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you, it’s a great answer.

3 Likes

Well, it does expand one’s boundries :smiley: There are holistic health clinics here in America that include a full staff, such as a D.O., ND, or chiropractor, plus a nutritionist, acupuncturist, massage therapist, and Reiki master.

3 Likes

‘Wellness’ and ‘Spiritual’ are the words that one uses to make a recommendation or a suggestion.

3 Likes

Welcome, @Ismail. :pray:

2 Likes

Hi, Ismail
Gold roses welcome

3 Likes

Locally,

this.

Online…having a big following that is already into this stuff.

For the mainstream…they are brainwashed by school, pharma, politicians and media. So unless those sources of authority tell them…tough call.

Imagine big pharma and gov pushing this like they pushed vaccines.

Morphic fields mandates lol it is good they don’t have a hold of this tech.

4 Likes

Thank you! very happy to be here! :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you!! :pray:

2 Likes

Energy medicine will become mainstream in the future in this timeline, may be it is already at an advanced level in another timeline and Captain is way ahead of his time. Humanity still has not seen its lowest low to see the greed of pharma companies, once it does, people will move away from mainstream and go back to old ways and rely on the energy medicine.

A good sign is that revival has begun and more people are becoming aware of Sapien Medicine.

11 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: you made my day brother!

2 Likes

There are people in the “Truth Community” that that are all into holistic and naturopathic healing and have huge followings on their media outlets. One of the hosts of some shows on Badlands Media on Rumble noticed my username in a Rumble Rant (equivalent of a super chat) I sent, which is the same username I have here, and he asked me to send him some info on Gnosis. So I did and I also told him about Sapien Medicine and sent him the link to the video “The Morphic Fields, Life, & Consciousness.” I never got a response. It’s so frustrating. Not even that many people who know Big Pharma is corrupt, are into natural healing, and are even spiritual can wrap their heads around this stuff.

If he would’ve taken to Sapien Med and talked about it on Badlands Media, hundreds of thousands more people would be using fields right now.

I try every chance I get to spread the word.

And welcome @Ismail! We’re happy you’re here.

4 Likes