Wildflowers Album (YT/Patreon)

I used st. Johns wart a long time ago and saw benefits from it but eventually stopped due to side effects. It would be awesome to get the benefits of this without the drawbacks.

Thank you.

Amazing!! Going on my list. Sometimes i canā€™t keep track of all the incredible projects that have been created. :raised_hands:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope she comes to visit you soon :) For remedies, the best practice has been tapping into the intelligence of the each ingredient, present with you or not, and letting her awaken the full spectrum of that. Works so well with magical ingredients and herbal tea blends.

But I really came here to talk about mugwort :D and Iā€™d sooo love to see Juniper on a blend!

a surprising release!

5 Likes

Amazing release!

1 Like

In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Mugwort (Artemisia argyi or Artemisia vulgaris) is used for warming the meridians, unblocking the blood vessels, dispelling cold from the body, and replenishing yang energy. There is a treatment called moxibustion.

10 Likes

Oh for the love of wildflowers, thank you deeply Cap!! :sparkling_heart: :pray:

Hehe me too

some of my Bach bottles army

Thankfully we have them in a field, funny people at the airport check shakes their head finding them in my hand carry lol

š’œš‘”š“‡š’¾š“‚š‘œš“ƒš“Ž to me has been a pick me up.

From BachĀ® : Donā€™t hide your troubles behind a smile. Open up and communicate your real feelings. The positive potential of Agrimony is genuine cheerfulness and self-acceptance.

Also on Patreon Shop :arrow_heading_down:

$7
7 tracks featuring the energy and essence of wildflowers
(Free for premium subscribers)

6 Likes

Rosemary oil should be good for hair growth!

3 Likes

It would be beautiful if the album cover could be made into a mandala :heart:

7 Likes

@Kalacakra

In 2015, there was a study that experimented with rosemary and the FDA-approved drug minoxidil (also known as Rogaine). One group used rosemary and the other group used Rogaine. Six months later, the results showed that rosemary was used. Hair growth increased significantly in both groups with Rogaine. However, Dr. Hadley King also conservatively stated that more research is needed to evaluate whether rosemary essential oil can help hair growth, and because of the hair growth cycle, it is not appropriate to use any Products take more than 6 months to be effective.

6 Likes

I started feeling self-love listening to red clover.

Is there a connection between those things or it could be something else?

6 Likes

IMG_3324

8 Likes

I have used Bach Flower remedies extensively. They are wonderfully soothing and healing. Especially nice for sensitive souls.

8 Likes

Rosemary seems to also be directly targeted to the scalp :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Listen each 2x and than I dance for a while forgetting about siffoning situation .

Love it šŸ«¶:revolving_hearts: šŸŖ»Flowers are the best :cherry_blossom::white_flower::rosette::hibiscus::rose::bouquet::wilted_flower:šŸŖ»:blossom::sunflower:

6 Likes

I just read about a few plants right before this came out. Was looking into mugwort. And soon here it was, the field.

Anyway, AIā€™s take on mugwort:

Summary

Letā€™s delve into the story of Mugwort, a plant with a rich history and fascinating uses. Mugwort, also known as Artemisia vulgaris, is named after Artemis, the Greek goddess of the moon, hunting, and childbirth. This plant was believed to have protective properties, especially for travelers and those venturing into the dream world. It was often used in ancient times to ward off evil spirits and promote lucid dreaming.

In the physical realm, Mugwort was used to ease menstrual pain and stimulate the digestive system. It was also used in brewing before the widespread use of hops. The plant has a long history of use in folk and herbal medicine, particularly in Asia, Europe, and North America.

In spiritual practices, Mugwort was used in smudging rituals, similar to sage, to cleanse a space of negative energies. It was also used in dream pillows to promote lucid dreaming and astral projection. The plant was believed to enhance psychic abilities and was often used in divination and spellwork.

The story of Mugwort is a testament to the interconnectedness of the physical and spiritual realms, and how plants can serve as bridges between these two worlds. It is a story that can be easily visualized, from the gathering of the plant under the moonlight to its use in a smudging ritual, filling a space with its aromatic smoke, or being tucked into a dream pillow to guide oneā€™s journey into the dream world.

In terms of easing menstrual pain, Mugwort has been used as an emmenagogue, a substance that stimulates or increases menstrual flow. This can help to regulate menstrual cycles and reduce the discomfort associated with menstruation. The plant has been used in traditional medicine to relieve cramps and other symptoms of premenstrual syndrome. It is also believed to have properties that can help to balance female hormonal levels.

In the ancient Greek myth, Artemis, the goddess of the moon and hunting, gave the gift of Mugwort to her nymphs to ease their discomfort during childbirth. This mythological association further emphasizes the plantā€™s connection to womenā€™s health. However, itā€™s important to note that while Mugwort has been used traditionally in these ways, its use should be guided by a knowledgeable practitioner, as it can have contraindications and side effects, especially in pregnancy.

Mugwort, in its physical healing properties, has been known to offer significant benefits to the digestive system. It has been used as a digestive stimulant to ease discomfort and promote the proper function of the digestive tract. It is believed to stimulate the production of bile, which aids in the digestion of fats. It can also help to soothe the stomach and reduce symptoms of bloating, gas, and indigestion.

Mugwort, with its stimulating effect on bile production, aids in this process. By promoting the production and release of bile, it helps ensure that fats are properly emulsified and broken down, aiding in their digestion and absorption. This can be particularly beneficial for individuals with digestive issues related to fat digestion.

In the realm of mythology, the goddess Artemis, who Mugwort is named after, was known for her hunting skills. Just as Artemis would skillfully break down her prey, so too does Mugwort assist in the breaking down and digestion of fats in our diet. This is a beautiful example of how the physical properties of a plant can mirror the mythological attributes of the deity it is associated with.

4 Likes

Do these audios provide the medicinal benefits of the herb or just the energy/essence?

Had an amazing sleep and dream with one of theseā€¦but I donā€™t know which xD

Agrimony and blue vervain are the suspects.

4 Likes

I admire the music used in these fields.
They sound freaking amazing :boom:

1 Like

Well I suppose it doesā€¦ I donā€™t smell fragrances like vaporwave tracks in the pastā€¦

1 Like

7 crystals, 7 flowers, 7 (birds?) ?

1 Like