Woke ChatGPT

I will take back everything I said above about AI tools when ChatGPT starts to create memes like these by itself:

31gj2b22x1161

let-me-see-8wfngp

:laughing:

6 Likes

1 Like

What do they actually teach in gender studies?
One of my cousins studied it…I tend to not like being around her lol

5 Likes

I don’t know.
But I see that only traumatized people do so.
I don’t need to dive into a dumbster of shit when I can already tell by the smell that it is shit.
And I also see the results of it, meaning that those traumatized people not just become even more traumatized through this, but additionally also become more angry, aggressive, frustrated and resentful.
The vibration of these people drops below incel levels.
And with them being in the ultimate passive aggressive victim mode, they then additionally attract the most scum lower astral parasites and entities.
Their aura becomes repelling AF.
No one wants to be around them anymore (except those like them).
Misery loves company.

I am sorry to hear this. Hopefully you can convince her to loop “Raise Your Vibrational State” for hours every day.

2 Likes

You are asking dangerous questions.
The Senior Management of TikTok and The Department of Endless Feed Scrolling don’t want you to ask these questions.
They want you to put into your brain whatever they throw into the system…

1 Like

Oh gosh lol
Can we make this the word of the year?
:rofl:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

They are not even being subtle :man_facepalming:

It was a very harmless thing that was asked, they didn’t ask how to build a bomb…

1 Like

This has been known for months. I remember people complaining about it on Reddit

It will probably never change, or at least not anytime soon lol

2 Likes

This is bad…

Although 95% of spirituality is male-centric. They don’t even know about female orgasms and energy.

1 Like

Idk though, since men mostly want women, and sex and pleasure is their spirituality lol, not some heavenly father…

But this can be interpreted both ways, so in a way, it proves your point.

Anyway, it all boils down to what is spirituality, and to be honest, materialism with all it’s adage is more seeked than heaven/God/soul, etc.

2 Likes

there sure is brother.
It’s the classical “The devil couldn’t tempt Adam, so it seduced Eve” story.
Even Dream had figured out a tactic at some point to communicate directly with the subconscious mind through the right brain. (left=masculine, right=feminine).

“Vulnerabilities” can be used for both good and evil. Dreamweaver serves society. Those behind the woke agenda serve themselves (+D-evil), on a VIP ticket to hell.

The agenda is to feminize the masses, brainwash them into desire/greed/hatred, and then enslave them through those induced qualities.

All that being said, both sides of this coin are acted out by The One.
So, knowing that and being established in reverence and love for The One, we’ll be enlightened, protected, and even enhanced. Of course, anyone is also welcome to pick a downward path.

2 Likes

Thank You for the Reply.
That’s a Beautiful message.

God/The Divine is the Solution.

1 Like

great interpretation my friend, I had never thought much about that biblical story of Adam and Eve but now I understand the symbolism (or so I think) this makes us understand that if someone can manipulate someone’s emotions (right hemisphere. emotional) Whether through fear or pleasure then you can manipulate the person. And you loose your power.

Both aspects are important and must be balanced but for some reason balance and union are not encouraged in a general way but rather imbalance, extremism and separation.

2 Likes

thanks bro

the reason is simple: conquest! divide and conquer.
They have to demolish family life, which is the #1 representation of unity and love.

3 Likes

You are the solution.

You are the answer.

God is a detached observer.

Stop externalizing your power to God.

Stop outsourcing your responsibility to God.

The human world is under the responsibility of the humans.

3 Likes

Well, God is Everything, therefore it’s also within me, it’s me as well, God is Within (too).

But, as a human, I’m only a part of the Highest Self (God), a miniature version.

I am a micro cosmos of the macro one.

However, in practical sense, I’m limited.

In a practical sense, I need to know Myself, this particle of the Absolute/Whole.

Anyway, I’m just repeating what I’ve heard…

2 Likes

For myself, absolutely, but there is more than me, in this life.

2 Likes

This is the practical truth of things.

Maybe God or the source is a thing—and we could certainly use the help—but we are definitely a thing, so let’s start with that.

2 Likes

@JAAJ , while I agree with your "do the work ‘yourself’ " argument at some level, I think your choice of words and perspective are very poor and contaminated with fault.

“your power”?

detached?

You are advocating separation and your “confident” vibe is misleading people.

Yes, the base reality (Brahman) is interpreted as actionless pure bliss consciousness. (I think that’s what you meant by “detached observer”?).

However, what exists along with it simultaneously is Ishvara, the personality of the Godhead, which creates, maintains, and destroys multiverses. Quite the active dude if you ask me.

For those of you who will choose to recognize that supreme personality, there is infinite supreme assistance provided, free of charge.

2 Likes