Wolf Bones

Exude that untamed wild Canis lupus energy, A deep primal animal, tied to the earth and world around it. Feel it flow outward from depths of your bones.

45 Likes

Man I saw this from my phone and had to get it, I just feel it drawing me in.

9 Likes

Damn that was fast!

10 Likes

Loving your drive Captain. Bought.

9 Likes

How many are there? For a second I was thinking Sapien Shop and using my points…then I remembered it’s Sound Weave.

9 Likes

10 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

So I guess the combo of this and Smilodon Bones will make you exude Smilowolf energonz! Or perhaps Wolfodon.

22 Likes

I was going to buy Smilodon and Wolf appears.

Which one to buy?

I’m confused.

:scream::scream::scream:

5 Likes

@Bre19
Just my experience. Smilodon is more the “lone wolf”, ironically. Apex predator. Wolf is much the same but maybe a notch less on the apex part. Still very primal, like it says. Feels like a groundedness to earth and the social world.

So I’d use Wolf if I still wanted to be very alpha and yet be social, build relationships, whatever. Work as a team. In times of just pure going it alone and wanting to stay alive or dominate, Smilodon.

@Vesparda
Use them both at once, what would happen? Too much. Way too much “primal”.

20 Likes

I’m going to try it anyway. Lol.

8 Likes

Oh. Definitely. Lol. Same. But that’s how I know what would happen.

Tried it, and backed off from that. Will save that combo for if a retired UFC fighter ever attacks me. Or something random like that.

8 Likes

:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Y’all inspiring me to buy this one too, and getting the smilidon and wolf bones made on a single double sided tag lol

10 Likes

I know me too but I’m tapped. I’ve spent well over a grand in fields lately. I want it so bad though. I hope it’s not out of stock soon.

7 Likes

wondering how animals react to the energy. especially dogs

19 Likes

doing the same today.

1 Like

Wow , that is awesome !

Wolf is definitely one of my favorite animals.
Maybe do lynx next :)

I love that you’re getting back to making animal fields. those were some of my favorite audios . The original wolf experience and the wolf shirt are great as well.

I wonder how itd be if was wearing the wolf shirt while playing the wolf experience, while having this NFT printed out in front of me.

Maybe overkill ?

6 Likes

Is there a finite number of this ?

2 Likes

but it should be there for a while.

19 Likes