Wolf Bones

Wow. :woozy_face: so they were all looking at you?

How did they respond to your energy?

3 Likes

haha, no they are not :laughing:

just got the picture from google
(dont have this nft yet)

since there are lots of dogs in our area and im always with my baby, so im also interested if how dogs reacts to this kind of fields

3 Likes

just saw the trademark lol.

1 Like

I bought the cat one too so not sure how animals will react now but when i only had wolf on and I was fixing my car every dog that came by wanted to come sniff me, like going out of their way, there were dogs on the other side of the road that when they noticed me they wanted to cross and come over

15 Likes

Nice , did you actively have/wore the mandala on you or printed it or you just had it passively in your virtual wallet?

1 Like
8 Likes

my pocket

3 Likes

I may take the plunge and get this one, just to have that primal energy to potentially attract mates with!
I found this little excerpt about rank and alpha and beta males interesting

There is a strong dominance hierarchy within each pack. The pack leader, usually the alpha male, is dominant over all other individuals. The next dominant individual is the alpha female, who is subordinate only to the alpha male. In the event that the alpha male becomes injured or is otherwise unable to maintain his dominance, the beta male will take his place in the hierarchy. Alpha males typically leave the pack if this occurs, but this is not always the case. Rank within the pack hierarchy determines which animals mate and which eat first. Rank is demonstrated by postural cues and facial expressions, such as crouching, chin touching, and rolling over to show the stomach.

Hopefully Dream blesses us with a lion or ape nft in the future :pray: :lion: :gorilla:

2 Likes

for real?

give those ape nfts a real run this time already.

23 Likes

Yeah who needs some overpriced Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT that does absolutely nothing?

We want the real deal baby! I’m envisioning King Kong Bones

lol

:gorilla: :gorilla: :gorilla:

11 Likes

Idk if it’s true or not, but the Gnostics teach that apes/monkeys are souls of devolved humans. Souls that were once human and degenerated, so now they entered into animal bodies again. Pigs supposedly too. Among some others. It makes sense to me.

8 Likes

not commenting on the degeneration bit, but I was instantly reminded of that ape who was first taught to sign.

6 Likes

6 Likes

i would love a king kong nft

4 Likes

I just saw this on twitter! Synchronicity lol

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7Miea0A7AkA?&ab_channel=ParrotLoverMithu

9 Likes

Is there a high resolution pic of this NFT ?

And will this also automatically appear in our venly wallet ?

Oh we promise! :pray:
You will have the most amazing testimonies! Our knowledge and utilization has increased tremendously since the original tag!

3 Likes

No. This is connected to Phantom Wallet. You have to download it from their website. You will immediately receive an email with the NFT to claim and transfer to wallet, with an immediate pic download.

4 Likes

Whoa that’s a strong ape :joy:

5 Likes

Lol i seen that too. The guy went into a no enter zone.
Bro look a the ape face he aint playing around. The zoo aint feeding him.

4 Likes