Wolf Experience

What is it to be a wolf? to have the freedom to run wild.
Listening to this will help you to experience what it is like to be a wolf. Enjoy this perspective, and perhaps gain new ways of looking at things and expanding your consciousness.

3 Likes

Comments:

profile_pic

ŠšŠ°Ń‚я ŠšŠ¾Ń€ŃŠ»Š»Š°2 months ago

All your videos are an opportunity to go beyond the ordinary. I love them very much. Please do not delete your videos from YouTube, because many people do not have the opportunity to subscribe to other resources. Especially from Russia. Thank you šŸ«¶

profile_pic

Indy4 months ago (edited)

Calm, and confident. Present, alert and aware. I feel furryā€¦ haha!! This feels like a Charlie and the chocolate factory experienceā€¦
I feel like me, but the determined, focused, straight forward aspects of me are more widely accepted by my ā€œpackā€ and Iā€™m leading from there.
Like Iā€™m valued and accepted for itā€¦ feels great.

(Edit: at the end of the video, what was hinting in the energy became clearā€¦ as a wolf, Iā€™m an alpha. Itā€™s funny, most people assume Iā€™m a passive person. Im also humble to a point I donā€™t ever speak on my successes but I support other peopleā€™s, so Iā€™ve been overlooked often. I met a palm reader who read my lines and said, ā€œmost people think youā€™re a passive person but youā€™re actually like an alpha, type a leaderā€. This video felt like a confirmation internally to who I am. Really. I feel a steadiness in my gut that feels like my confidence in my leadership now, wow)Who knew this would be a good leadership upgrade videoā€¦ thank you.

Also feel like Iā€™m running, and I belong on the earth. Iā€™m a part of the atmosphere, of the connection to nature. I feel like I know what to do.

Life makes sense because I know who I am. I know my place. I am accepted by the whole.

profile_pic

moriiiiitz6 months ago

Intuition, clarity , grounded, pure, freedom

profile_pic

M Hickeya year ago

Profound. No wordsā€¦only a howl :heart::wolf:

profile_pic

Okami Amaterasua year ago (edited)

Wolf is my long time spirit animal. My connection to it never broke ever since I saw a giant white wolf enter my room while I was meditating in high school years.

Edit: BRO I CRIED? Like I kinda imagined meeting the wolf I was talking about above. I cried and apologized so much for neglecting him, perhaps I was also neglecting a part of myself trying to be what Iā€™m not cut for.

Its no use living in this fear. I need to go out, deep winter or notā€¦

profile_pic

Rory Nolana year ago

I have a tiger totem so would DIE for a tiger totem energy video

profile_pic

Playboi Minnaa year ago

:exclamation:

profile_pic

StarSeed312a year ago (edited)

Omg itā€™s extremely hot out today. Played this to cool down n let me tell u. It works. Immediately lolol n I feel more at ease. Thank you. :heart:ā€¦ all of a sudden Iā€™m cold as Iā€™m writing this. :rofl:

profile_pic

Warrior Mom77772 years ago

My soul called my wolf pack. When that howling started automatically my eyes got closed. And, I saw white wolves turning their head towards me and then they form a circle around me. I donā€™t know what kind of imagination it was but I feel better.

profile_pic

John the Revelator2 years ago

Played this and among the spiritual side of it, my cat got all feisty and started prowling. Good stuff. Nice to see him busy w a manufactured purpose :joy:

profile_pic

Carlyse Fiddler2 years ago

I cried and felt pain as if one with the pack died and they were all howling and honouring them it was such an intense feeling one of the most intense meditations Iā€™ve done felt super connected :heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Cip P2 years ago

Thank you!!!

profile_pic

Tortik2 years ago

Thank you, Dream Seeds! I love wolves.

profile_pic

Wyzen Taichi2 years ago

LONE WOLF

profile_pic

Yoav Amilov2 years ago

Cheetah experience

profile_pic

dee paa2 years ago

Well, not really new to Dreamā€™s channel but this is the first time i visit this. I played this twice but it seemed it didnt work for me. Something wrong with me, i guess?

profile_pic

Iris Mou2 years ago

Thank you, Dream Seeds :heart::hibiscus:
I always know I am a wolf :laughing::laughing:

profile_pic

ONE MAN ARMY3 years ago

After 6 minutes of listening, not being focused or something I was feeling like I had a wolf mouth, like long and idk but it was so cool. And I was imagining being a wolf up a hill jumping around haha that was great. Iā€™m gonna try this while in a ice bath

profile_pic

Galileo Physics3 years ago

I suppose wolves feel anxious. This audio gave me anxiety and hightened senses.

profile_pic

Ashutosh Pandey3 years ago

please make one for Lion Experience

profile_pic

Concha de conchos3 years ago

Some sort of big powerful cat would be amazing. Cats amaze me so much everything about them is so majestic and their aura so powerful. I feel a certain connection to big cats than any other animal perhaps a past life of sorts. Either way this one is great too. I listen to it while next to my husky

profile_pic

Marleni Betances3 years ago

12:22 20 2 120 11 01 20 888 12:23

profile_pic

B.I.T.H.T3 years ago

Does this make u independent?

profile_pic

moriiiiitz3 years ago

Can you upload this on patreon ? (*or bring back the shirt *)

profile_pic

Bashayer Bebita3 years ago

Iā€™m listening at 1:56AM oh boy!!! Wrong time lol

profile_pic

Shishir Jathar3 years ago

How about whale experienceā€¦ Could you please make one for that?

profile_pic

Master Axe3 years ago

What is going on? My head feels like itā€™s being fanned or some AC running on my head.

profile_pic

Stefan Salvatore3 years ago

Amazing

profile_pic

Ryan McGinnis3 years ago

*wlkwos - *wulfaz, lupus, vrkas
*wlkwa *wlkwinĆ” - lupina

profile_pic

Doris3 years ago

Thank you for this one. My name is Graywolfwoman. :wolf::heart::v::metal:

profile_pic

Mez3 years ago (edited)

How long do the effects last per se? I feel so calm after playing this. Just wish this was permanent for the day and not temporary

profile_pic

that wasnt me it was you3 years ago

Perfect for someone with a totem of the wolf or anyone that is looking within for the answers and guidance, because you are it my friends. All there was is and ever will be, much love and namaste

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist3 years ago

:heart:

profile_pic

S 432 Hz3 years ago (edited)

Hi Dream. I was wondering if thereā€™s anything for past life recall. I know everyone may not be ready for it. But anything close ?

profile_pic

moriiiiitz3 years ago

That oneā€™s a classic . Any reason why you stopped this series?

profile_pic

Amir Singh3 years ago

That was amazing thank you

profile_pic

Ocean :ocean: phis4 years ago

:new_moon_with_face:everyone is talking about the eagle experience ā€¦ how about the avian experience :man_cartwheeling:t4::ok_hand::yellow_heart:

profile_pic

Ernesto Rodigari4 years ago (edited)

Experienxe with this ? Me northing partucularā€¦Should i listen more times ? Endurance ?

profile_pic

Marlena Sien4 years ago

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!
I combined Tree Experience and THIS; so much stronger than Earthā€™s frequency or 396 hz.
Was enhanced further with Ancestral Knowledge and Moldavite.

profile_pic

A A4 years ago

Thank you for this amazing creation. It would be great if you can make a black panther or a jaguar video. To experience the raw power of this animal and connection to earth would be life-changing.

profile_pic

Aparna M4 years ago

Thanks a ton for the wonderful creation :pray:I m sure u can make one for Pheonix also like rise from the ashes :wink::raised_hands::raised_hands::relaxed:

profile_pic

Shahwar A4 years ago

I was feeling trapped for a very very long time and this is literally forcing my body to freedom for the experience.

profile_pic

Mathieu Rabut4 years ago

The first time I listened to this video, my diaphragmatic breathing kicked in like crazy, so strongly, I literally felt like a wolf breathing! This is mindblowing!

profile_pic

NOID4 years ago

Amazing thank you very much. I love the part when the wolfs are howlingšŸ˜

profile_pic

š‘š‘Žš‘–š‘”š‘™š‘–š‘›4 years ago

Maybe one for whatā€™s it feels like to be a famous celebrity?

profile_pic

Intricacy10004 years ago

I got more focus and my sense of smell improved. Will try it again.

profile_pic

Sarah Fara4 years ago

How about making one like this for those who feel a deep connection to the feline world? House cats or wild cats, doesnā€™t matterā€¦ I would love this!! :)

profile_pic

RenĆ© Dā€™Lux4 years ago

Crow/Raven plsss :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

profile_pic

Roberto Arena4 years ago

Io ho sentito come se i miei denti si stessero trasformando in quelli aguzzi del lupo ā€¦ho avuto paura per un momento.

profile_pic

Luana Gomez4 years ago

I feel so refreshed and alive, yet serious and lonely, but in peace and in love with nature, it makes me want to embrace my assertivity and this new new, way of perciving reality, wish it has a permanent effect :sleepy::wolf:

A Cat or Puma or Owl would be awesome tooo, good job Dream Seeds <3

profile_pic

Gabriel Matys4 years ago

Amazing, I my experience of wolf is of being very aggresive and big, which is quit strange because im not very aggresive person myself

profile_pic

Paganini4 years ago

Do I listen to this while sleeping to induce dream-like state?

profile_pic

Bo Becerra5 years ago

Felt like a rite of passage almost, to becoming an alpha wolf, i was shown my clan and my pack and that I must strengthen my pack and conquer. Dream like meditation!

profile_pic

sharat mishra5 years ago

I donā€™t know why but it made me very serious and in ready to attack mode.

profile_pic

Lisa Griffin5 years ago

Getting goosebumps , my hair is standingā€¦
Thank you, lovely.
:sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

Ashley Nave5 years ago

Is this something psychic or it enhances it?

profile_pic

Isla Miln5 years ago

wow! too powerful!! I felt as if i were in the head of a wolf, my head was moving slightly as if looking out for something, the wind in my faceā€¦

profile_pic

PSI PATH5 years ago

Dream can you make one that turn you more approachable by animal i donā€™t know maybe something make them feel your empathy toward them.

profile_pic

Thelma EldrĆŗn ƍsdƶgg ĆžĆ³rsdĆ³ttir5 years ago (edited)

The Wolf speaks to my heart I have a connection to that animal thank you For this awesome experienceā€¦ I have a dog that is a combination of Siberian Husky and Samoyed and looks a lot like a wolf and his name is ƚlfur which means wolfā€¦ Can I ask if itā€™s possible to make a Raven and a Dragon experienceā€¦ Thanks a wolf love from Icelandā€¦ :wolf:

profile_pic

Intuitively Magician5 years ago

For a lone wolf thanks

profile_pic

pactus pactus5 years ago

Bro, can we expect a dragon experience like soaring through the skies over mountains forests rivers oceans etc. Thanks.

profile_pic

BRANDY BRADFORD5 years ago

I am went on a tangent last year packed a suit case( everything I owned for nicely). I went to Biloxi Ms. I sleep on the beach for the nights. While I was there I met two brothers. One was b black and the other was white, but they had very similar facial structure. I wonā€™t tell there story here, but the write brother was 20+ years his junior a send we c were walking and he asked me if I new my spirit animals. I said enlighten me. Hee said I wss a white alpha female wolf. This was soothing. Thank you.

profile_pic

KING Sheldon5 years ago

Hey, could you make one for the eagle perspective? That would be pretty kick-ass bro!

profile_pic

Frankie Scorpio5 years ago

Beautiful

profile_pic

$ubliminal God5 years ago

is it permanent?

profile_pic

Subliminal Effective5 years ago

Does this contain the intelligence of the fox?

profile_pic

R P5 years ago

What is this all about?

profile_pic

Constantine Jagot5 years ago (edited)

I felt all my body vibrating as i was listening to this one and a sense of mystery. I felt for a while that i am a creature of the night, or a vampire. I dont know how a vampire can be related to a wolf, but my energy was raising higher and it reminded me nights in the past that i was meditating during full moon. Thanks a lot SapienMed for your work!

profile_pic

Clo-tii5 years ago

Dear Dream Seeds alias Sapien Medicine :) I donā€™t know how to express my Gratitude towards You, Your channels and Beautiful work but please do know it goes far beyond these few words. Many thanks.:leaves::balloon::telescope::whale::ear_of_rice:

profile_pic

Zarzunabas5 years ago

Interesting hair feelings in my face. I would love a vid to feel like a planet or a sun or a universe :sweat_smile:

profile_pic

krishna5 years ago

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

profile_pic

Cash Money5 years ago

Iā€™m excited for this one.

profile_pic

amistika5 years ago

I am the lone wolf

3 Likes

I deeply deeply love and appreciate this field.
I feel in awe as to being honoured to catch a glimpse of what it means to live in a wolf pack. Thereā€™s something very powerful and majestic about it. Coupled with a sense of freedom and beauty. Itā€™s a mesmerising audioā€¦

6 Likes

i donā€™t know why i decided to listen to this just now lolā€¦glad i did thoughā€¦

for some reason this reminds me of when i used to be a meter readerā€¦i probably saw hundreds of dogs, maybe thousandsā€¦some mean, some goodā€¦and the closest thing that resembled a wolf to me was the siberian huskiesā€¦and i never met a mean oneā€¦

also, reminds me of that movie, white fangā€¦i might watch it laterā€¦

cool field

2 Likes

This deserves more attention :)

Itā€™s actually very strengthening and invigorating.

Shouldnā€™t be underestimated!

Try it today if you need a little extra something

2 Likes

Informed Transitional Fond-Flow-Effulgence.