Wolf Silver Moon Oil

A combination of the alchemical souls of silver (Oil of the moon) the essence of wolf based energy. (with life) Or rather the potential distillation of the essence of a wolf.

with a seasoned dash of negentropy as well.

An interesting combination with welcome effects. ;)

38 Likes

Very interesting theme on these new oils :star_struck:

13 Likes

Mstate Silver in this too?

2 Likes

I am not too sure.

Does it have Mstate silver @Captain_Nemo.

1 Like

This field does not get much attention, even on Gumroad, there are no user ratings. To me it look like an interesting combination, but would like to read more reviews before deciding to purchase it. Can anyone share a review?

6 Likes

I agree

I passed by Gumroad today and I was very sad to see this field has no ratings. To me, this field feels like it resembles the nodes of the moon. I don’t know why, but that’s always what I think of when I see this image. It’s like the howling of the wolves and its distilled life is the inner space of the moon itself. Like the howling travels through the insides of the moon. And the nodes are the ‘tuning tools’ to it.

I personally can’t wait until I buy this field!! I’m sure it will be an incredible experience!

5 Likes

This field might be :fire: but no one has reviewed it yet… I always pass it bye on my way to purchase other fields. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Haha

I do this with my Mars oil but that’s only because of how much I want it :sob:

1 Like

Hello! What are actually the effects of this field ?

Just got this! Very potent energy that has silver light! Love the beautiful water sounds and birds chirping!

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s just me but I feel that the energy is just slightly stronger when playing directly off Gumroad. Does anyone agree or it’s just a placebo?

What are the benefits of this one?

I dont have but ill give you my understanding until someone that owns it feels like sharing actual results :)

As per its description:

Description of the Silver Oil of the Moon:

and then

What could means "The Essence of Wolf Based Energy" :thinking:

Lets ask the net:

• Strong connection with your instincts or intuition
  • High intelligence
  • Loyalty and communication
  • Deep desire for freedom
  • Having a powerful instinct
  • Teachers and pathfinders
  • Wolves are fiercely loyal to their mates
  • Have a strong sense of family while maintaining individualism
  • Resourcefulness, and adaptability, even under the most dire circumstances
  • Symbolizes the essence of leadership

Also:

Negentropy =
is reverse entropy, It means things becoming more in order. By ‘order’ is meant organization and function: the opposite of randomness or chaos.

Now why mixed Moon and Wolf here?

Why do Wolves howl to the Moon?

Why are they attracted to the Moon?

Well, thats has been more like a myth really, however in several ancient cultures it was taken as real.

People associates wolves with the Moon because they are night creatures, the night is their favorite time to hunt, when they howl at night they are just calling up their pack and scaring away those they dont want near, the reason why their snot is looking up to the sky (reason why people connected even more as to be howling at the Moon) is simply because that way the sound reaches a higher pitch, longer and farther. That is all.

However, ’ Howling at the moon is an analogy for describing clear and heart-centered communication established with yourself first and then extended to another . The howl is the spirit of the wolf unleashed in its divine expression.

A symbol of the night, representing the shadow self and subconscious.

Perhaps then (my interpretation on this product here) is that being the Moon the one that hides our shadow side and our deepest secrets when is in its “New” phase, it def helps us to unveil it for us to work on it, when it is in its “Full” phase it brings light into our shadow so we can recognize it, when we are facing darkness the Moon Light shines our path, but we can not hide from it, wherever we go, it “follows” us.

So maybe this by bringing the essence of the wolf in us, it might infuses us with the courage of the wolf to instead of running away from the truths the Moon brings, go eagerly to meet them, a long deep far howl wanting to call in to the conscious what it is hidden.

The wolves hunt at night, maybe the myth of howling to the moon in this field, can translate as to encourage us to go after what we want confident that the power of the Moon and its light can assist us with that, after all Moon is magic to attract and make true our deepest desires.

Maybe its even noded (connected) to whoever owns it to bring about benefits for the whole collective, to attract similar people into our lives, etc.

this could bring some of what i mentioned, or maybe all, but most important is in the personal journey through alchemy that we discover more or the personal benefit

So we just gotta try and see what it can bring to us.

9 Likes

Thanks for the response. I really appreciate your knowledge and thoughts on this.

3 Likes

I own this field and I love it! Short and sweet! H
The beautiful waterfall sounds are extremely energetic as well as the nature sounds. It’s definitely Silver Oil of the Moon but with serious kick!

5 Likes