Working on my body now

I don’t know what it is lately but the I’ve been really wanting to workout and get the body I used to dream of having but stopped caring. I just all a sudden woke up the other day and decided to start using the workout audios and working out lol. I’m going to be using the automated workout fields/automated workout system before my workouts one time and one time before bed. I will also be playing extreme muscle growth one time after workouts as well. I feel like I’m already seeing and feeling results. My muscles feel great. My arms are starting to feel big even. It’s time to go super Saiyan mode lol

7 Likes

Seeing some great progress already in only a few days. It’s more of feeling than seeing. My muscles feel so sore. I was barely able to do any pushups yesterday even. I’m starting to really feel like I have more muscle and gaining more strength too. I’m even standing like I have more muscle and I can’t even reach my back anymore due to it. It literally feels as if I’m going to wake up one of these days ripped. My abs are even sore and haven’t even worked on them yet :grin:

2 Likes